1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I go through the final step

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by hailey, Mar 7, 2014.

1. Uranian

Uranian Guest

Great story.

I'm so happy for you especially that you seem so pleased with the results and have so many people supporting you and accepting who you are and are cheering for you (especially your sis - how unreal is she).

I hope you keep us updated further down the road.:icon_bigg

2. hailey

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I have been through rejection through my transition.My bio parents rejected me on the including my sister.My sister is bisexual,has a supportive husband and girlfriend Lisa.I am lucky to have Monte in my life too,he was the first man that did not reject me at all and we are getting married in January of next year.I have dated other men,they rejected me on the spot after telling them.

3. Uranian

Uranian Guest

My bad. I wasn't trying to intimate that it had all been rainbows and lollipops for you but from what I read it seems at least you have a core group of people who've got your back, which is wonderful. Obviously being rejected by your folks is extremely hurtful but at least you've got a fiance, your supercool sis and her husband, and some friends. That must make life a little easier, and the transformation into the real you a more pleasurable experience. :slight_smile: