1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I give so many queer vibes

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ulm, Jan 7, 2018.

1. ulm

ulm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    recently a lot of people in my family have been asking me if I am a lesbian or not. This is the third time now and it’s frustrating me, the truth is I don’t know, I tell them no, that I don’t identify as anything and they just assume I’m straight. Which I know I am not (I think). I don’t really understand relationships and quite frankly they freak me out (With guys especially, yet I have never felt a spark, an urge or driving force to be with a woman, I just feel more ‘meh’ than anxious). I don’t really see relationships in my future, and most definitely marriage, I just enjoy being alone. My worst fear is to marry someone and realise I’m gay or straight.

Im not too keen on hookups and one night stands so exploration is out of the picture, but it’s agonises me sometimes not knowing what box I am in. I love the whole no labels thing but at times I feel like I don’t belong anywhere, I just want to know... it’s been almost 6 years now.

2. Silveroot

Silveroot Guest

My thoughts exactly. I'm in a similar place, I think only time can tell.