1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I finally did it!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by RetroRhombus, Dec 15, 2014.

1. RetroRhombus

RetroRhombus Guest

So I play way too many online games. I met this one guy while playing Minecraft, LoL, or WoW, can't remember, but I finally came out to him and his friend! His friend's name is Kenny and said he is perfectly fine with it. But my friend that I have known for over a year now said that he doesn't like it, but he hasn't brought it up since, and things are normal. But this is progress! I finally came out to someone! YAY!

2. shinji

shinji Guest

I have my doubts that it was in Minecraft or LoL due to the way the chat systems work there. The information provided here is really scattered and not very descriptive of the situation.

I'm happy that you find comfort in coming out to someone online, but feel that you are setting yourself for disappointment. Online relationships that rely on a single connection (in this case that being the game) can fall apart in an instant.

Don't dwell too much on this person's disapproval of your coming out.

3. RetroRhombus

RetroRhombus Guest

we skype almost every day and play games for hours, I don't really care that he doesn't approve of it because he doesn't really care. And we skyped while playing minecraft and became friends. We have also had lots of fights, but we always forgive each other in a few days, or hours.

4. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cool~! ^.^ Congrats!