1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Felt SO BAD FOR HIM!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kronis Astar, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Eww

Eww Guest

fatalmoon just said something beautiful...brilliant...show everyone there is nothing wrong with us! You and your poor sad friend can show them! Be like a superhero team.

2. Kronis Astar

Kronis Astar Guest

Okayy you guys... I totally just got off of Facebook with him and it turned out really well... He did respond differently when I chatted him on Facebook... It turns out that he was being a you know what because he didn't want people to treat me like they treated him.. In this small town that I live in it is full of closed minded rednecks that have no other goals in life than to get drunk every day..they are almost freaking hostile to the gays at my school... But anyways... It turned out well.. Thank the God and Goddess above.. And thanks to you all too!!! :-D

3. Peregrine

It's heartwarming to hear that :slight_smile:

4. Zaio

Zaio Guest

Wow that made me melt inside. That probably would have made me cry if I wasn't a soulless monster :3

Not sure what you're planning but you should definitely at least stay in touch with him via Facebook, so he knows he's not alone. He sounds like a very thoughtful, caring person. Wish I knew someone like that :/