1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel so alone

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by randoney31, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Lewis

When I was your age, I didn't know any gay people either. Like you said, you 'assume' all of your friends are straight. At 14 other LGBT people will be feeling exactly the same thing as you.

I'm now 19 and know plenty of gay people, I have friends that have come out and there's a lot of gay people at my college. Just be patient, because they're out there and in the same boat (or closet?) as yourself. :slight_smile:

2. Philvanuirle

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I just found this today so sorry if it's late or anything. First, don't feel bad that you've wasted anyone's time, because you did not, and I am also of Asian descent, and I'm growing up without any gay friends as well, so I get what you are going through. And being confused and scared is normal, so if you still need someone to talk to feel free to message me anytime (:slight_smile: !

3. spud

Hi Randoney

You are doing the right thing by coming here and talking I have spent fare to many regretful years in the UK not being able to come to terms and talk to people.

Only new to the site but I can see this is going to be a great place to feel at home.
    We are all great people and we should enjoy life not be scared of it. Having spent too much time being scared and hiding in the dark.

Have fun (&&&):smilewave

Spud

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just so people know... this thread is from March. It got bumped with a new post. The OP hasn't been online since early April.