1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dream a lot of being a woman

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by space82, Dec 6, 2015.

1. space82

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Not in the regular sense but when I was younger I liked the idea of femininity, I also have deep sexual feelings for trans women, and far less for feminine cross dressers (only ones I dont fancy are ones that look like someone in drag, no offense) I also like regular women.

When I got to my late teens I wished I could be a woman almost like flipping a switch i.e sometimes I wanted to be a woman, sometimes I wanted to be a trans woman, sometimes I wanted to be a man.

Either way since a early age I liked dreaming of being a girl, getting married, having children not sure how much of it was just me wanting to be different, or just imagination loving a story (my best dreams are ones that follow a narrative and time passing rather than just random dreams)

These days I wish I could be a woman and go out on a night out and flirt and dance, then come home and things are back to the norm.

The only reason I never dressed up when younger (though I bought underwear and stockings once) was I am very masculine, hairy to the point I am a bear as they say, large hands and feet, built like a rugby player even when slim.

Just want some discussion on this.

2. FootballFan101

Yoy coukd be genderfluid

3. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wold definitely look into genderfluid :slight_smile: