1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't want to live , I am tired.

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ramlethal, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Ramlethal

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    ;( I'm so tired of hurting inside.

2. Twist

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry that you are feeling this way.

A couple of things that I can share with you that helped me through my depression and suicidal thoughts is...

1) Although this feeling seems as if it is endless, as if it will never change and always be the bottomless pit of what it is in this moment.... it isn't. Nothing lasts forever, and that includes pain and depression and emotions. You just need to hold on a little longer, and remind yourself every time you feel like giving up to hang on a little longer... because it WILL change if you just hold on.

2) By ending things, you will hurt the people you care about. You may not feel like this is true, but it absolutely is. They will feel the loss of you in their lives, in some cases so profoundly that you may end up putting someone else in the same type of emotional distress and emotional exhaustion situation that you are now in.

3) Therapy / counseling is your friend. Even when you feel like it isn't working... keep going.

Paper Crane, Mr J, BiDragon and 3 others like this.