1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i don't want to kill myself but....

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by 5ra, Mar 7, 2014.

1. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do not think that it is people not caring. There are people who just have a hard time answering your post. I know I have looked at your post a few times, but I have not known what to say, and I did not want to add something that would be upsetting or not helpful. It is not because I do not care, I just do not know how to responded. This is a hard subject for a lot of people to deal with, and some just cannot answer it is just to hard.

It is true that we do not know what you have gone through in the past few weeks. You can tell us everything, and even then will not know because we are not you. We are here for help, but not all of us are trained to help, and that is why there are views but no replies. There is an ask the staff section if you would like to talk with them. They are better trained then the rest of us.

2. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank u for trying :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 8th Mar 2014 at 06:56 PM ----------

brother search a anxiety nd relief dua it worked for me when i wanted suicide im alright now alhamdullah nd so will u :slight_smile: there are ppl who love you :slight_smile: it is upto you what to do stand up to ur father nd go else where nd live ur life :slight_smile: i hope allah can protect from the harm ppl will use against you :slight_smile:

3. sharkpool

Helloo! first of all, please don't get sad or upset because people don't answer your post. It probably means that they (i include myself) don't know what to say because you truly are in a difficult and unusual situation.
    From what i understand you work for your father and he does not give you the money you earn. and when you ask for it, he gives you just a small amount.
    i don't think travelling abroad could be an alternative. you could have a passport but you don't have the most important thing: a visa. people who live in the us may not know but it is very difficult to obtain one, and a LOT of paperwork is required.
    My only advise would be to wait for StillAround's answer as it may be of help. Please hang in there. i wish all the best.

4. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank for trying grl :slight_smile:

5. sweetgayboy

sweetgayboy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    5ra I just wanted to let u know I am so sorry your stuck in Saudi Arabia I cant even imagine living there. I'm sorry u were born in a country where it is illegal for u to be yourself. If u really think it wont get better bc it probably wont in Saudi Arabia I really think u should save up as much money as possible and then fly to the closest country that supports us instead of killing us. You're a very brave man having to go through all of this I don't know how you do it. but here's a hug from all of us here at empty closet :kiss: (*hug*) (&&&) :icon_wink

6. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thank u for kind words 4 him he needs the support :slight_smile:

7. 5ra

5ra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    its hard not 2 think that, look at how people reacted to Russia's anti gay propaganda law everyone were mad at Russia like it was the only country that discriminate against the lgbt community, or look how they reacted to Uganda's anti gay law, they reacted as if Uganda is the only country that incarcerate homosexual, all i think seeing this is what about us here in Saudi??!

---------- Post added 10th Mar 2014 at 04:51 PM ----------

---------- Post added 10th Mar 2014 at 04:58 PM ----------

I'm not the only 1 who's going through this, its even worst for lesbians.

thanks for the hug, I needed that :kiss: (*hug*)

---------- Post added 10th Mar 2014 at 04:59 PM ----------

even royalty aren't safe in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0R6TLNRpiY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

8. sharkpool

hi again! i don't think people realize about the world's problems until they face them. for example, would all the anti gay stuff have been confronted without the olympics there? i don't think so. it's wrong, i know. but at least things like that make us aware. i'm really sorry that you have to be a victim ):

that video is horrible. i don't think anyone would ever imagine that.

9. 5ra

5ra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not a victim I'm a survivor :icon_wink

10. SongshiQuan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

11. Wildclover

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    A lot of posts have high views but low comments - don't read anything into that. There are a lot of unregistered users of the site who, for whatever reason, choose not to sign up and therefore can not post.

Regarding your situation, is there any type of legal support you can get from social services?I'm not familiar with pretty much anything to do with Saudi Arabia so I can't offer much in the way of advice. Perhaps find a foreign humanitarian or aid group that you can ask for resources from?

Good luck.

12. 5ra

5ra

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    plus the royal family have shares in some of the news outlet such as fox.

yes turkey is one of the countries ,the problem is
    1-if I cant get a visa to any other country I don't wanna be stuck there, just cuz homosexuality is legal there doesn't mean they are gay friendly.
    2-i've seen how hard its for the Iranian who go there for asylum.

13. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    just try to get one :slight_smile:

14. Sushi

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Omg, i totally understand what you mean. im from the UAE and being a lesbian here is just not acceptable at ALL. one place i insist u go to is the castro, my partner and i went there last week and OMG, it was amazing. its this LGBT neighbourhood. San franciso in general is the perfect place for someone who wants to be who they are & accepeted no matter where theyre from. please do not kill yourself. i have suicide thoughts everyday when im in Dubai so i know where you're coming from.

15. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
    Maybe you could do one step at a time... If turkey is better, even if jsut a little better, and you move there, then you are making progress, you could get a job on turkey, make some money, maybe you could study something, and then move to a truly gay friendly place.

Thing getting better, even if a little, is a lot better than living in the same situation with no change. When hope doesnt come by itself, you have to take action and work for building hope slowly. Fly, if you cannot fly, run, if you cannot run, walk, if yiu cannot walk, crawl, but ehatever you do, dont stop, keep moving!

I hope my post is of help :goodluck:

16. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    can you think of studying abroad for a year or three..? or volunteer work that would get you some new place abroad and a new perspective? space away from family?

17. katwat

I agree with Straight Ally - If Turkey is any better at all use it as a stepping stone towards the future. Just a bit more safety and freedom would at least open you up to accessing more information and options. A step up, even a small one, is still a step up.

Good luck and much safety to you.

18. Rosepetal

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree