1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know if I should come out....

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by swimmergirl, Apr 30, 2015.

1. swimmergirl

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Im 13 years old and im a lesbian. I have two primary concerns about coming out this early:
    I know my moms will accept me because they are lesbians as well. However I am worried that I will either tell them too casually or too seriously. Does anyone have advice on how i should tell them?
    Also Im worried that Im too young. About 3 of my closest friends know about me but they all say that they think I might want to wait. I understand their reasoning but I feel like im going to explode not telling people. I just don't know what to do.....

2. Winter Maiden

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Telling your mothers should be a priority don't worry about how you tell them! Just tell them both that you need to tell them something have them sit down then tell them you're lesbian. Before this take time to relax and collect yourself. I hope i helped >.< best of luck n_n

3. Really

Have you ever talked to them about their coming out? Maybe if you found out how they did it or how it came about, you could get some idea how you should go about it. I also think that after having this conversation, they will be primed for whatever you have to say. You'll be fine. :slight_smile: