1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't know if I am bisexual or gay?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by KartoffelWal, Jan 14, 2018.

1. KartoffelWal

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello. I am a trans boy and I really don't know if I am bisexual or gay.
    I may even be pansexual for all I know.
    I guess I would date a non-binary person or a girl if I ever end up attracted to them, but I don't really feel attraction to either non-binary people or girls. I definitely feel attraction to guys.
    Sometimes, I think girls are hot, but I don't really feel overwhelmed or anything. I'm just like "oh, she's hot."
    But I definitely develop crushes on guys but no so much girls.
    And before I post this, I know that this is about sexual orientation and not romantic orientation, but I don't really feel comfortable talking about sex to be honest. I am after all 14.
    I know that only I can label myself, but would you say I am bisexual or gay?

2. WildT

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello!! So, I'd say that, for now, it might be more comfortable for you to identify as gay as you're definitely attracted to boys. And even though you can think girls are hot, that doesn't necessarily mean that you're "attracted" to them, but have an appreciation for their physical appearance. And same with saying you'd date them! I'm pan sexual but also demisexual. Technically I'd be fine with dating a lot of people, such as my friends, because they're attractive and/or I like their personality, but the attraction just isn't there. I'd totally be fine with dating them but that doesn't mean I WANT to. So even if you'd be okay with it, that doesn't mean that it's what you desire. And you also don't need to know right now! You are still very young and knowing your sexual attraction isn't of utmost importance right now. So if you know you like boys and WANT to date them(doesn't mean you have to right now!) then it's safe to say you're gay until you're more comfortable exploring yourself. Stay safe and do what you love and makes you the most happy!!! :grin: