1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't have a title for this.

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Mlpguy88, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have been feeling really terrible lately, long story shot I was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis about two years ago when I has 19. Everything has been fine since then but for the past week, my feet and part of my leg have felt asleep. My doctor said that it is probably nothing to panic about, but I have to go home and go in for an MRI in two days, then I have to wait about a week to hear the results , and my doctor might have to change my medication, or something else I don't really know. I'm really nervous because I don't know what's going to happen, it sucks because my parent are the ones who panic and I have to make them feel better and I'm really nervous about. Also I was hoping to come out to my brother over winter break but I might have to push that back now. It's just alot to take in at once.
    You don't have to comment on this if you don't want to, I just needed to blow off some steam, but thanks for reading.

2. DhammaGamer

My heart goes out to you and your family. I hope you are doing okay. <3

3. Gleeko0

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hope ypu get better!

Stay well, have a nice Christmas and good luck on coming out, do with whenever you feel comfortable, its the best way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: