1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't feel like it's worth hainging around anymore

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Ognjen, Jan 30, 2024.

1. Ognjen

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's not worth it. I can't do this anymore. I know that i will never be happy in my life. I will Die one day no matter what, them why should i stay in this world, why should i go trough this. My life doesn't even feel Real. Before i wondered why do i have a life like this, now i just wonder why i even have a life, i feel like i just shouldn't been born. Tell me a reason to keep going. Everything feels so empty, i feel so alone and scared. I posted things day after day after day thinking it will get better, i feel like it will Never be better like always. You know when it WILL gets better? When i leave this world for Good. My life Is only going downwords. People Are always sending me messages that i Never reply to and i Don't know why i don't reply. This might even be my Last post for Good, just saying. I might just Grab a knife, say goodbye to everyone i ever talked with and just end it.
    I want this to end, i can't do this anymore. It hurts...

#1 Ognjen, Jan 30, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2024
  2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! You have lots of reasons to keep going and to live your life. Always remember that the situation you are facing at the moment is temporary. It will not be always like this and you will be able to live your life, the way you would like to. Look forward to the time when you will be independent and live your life.

Patience is key. I know and understand it is hard. I can imagine you would like to see it happening tomorrow. It will take some time but you have it within you to work on things and create the life you would like. You know that you are a strong person. You also know it is perfectly okay to reach out for help.

Have you tried calling the toll free help line in Novi Sad? Were you able to speak with someone?

It's okay if you don't reply to posts or messages. Try to take in the suggestions and the acceptance, you have here on EC however. Try to follow some of the suggestions if you can. You are loved and valued.

(*hugs*)

wouldbeElliot and Chillton like this.
  3. caper88

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Sorry to hear you are going through a hard time but ending your life isn't a solution. You really should seek counseling. BetterHelp is great if there is nothing in your area.

Chillton likes this.