1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't feel attractive in my body

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Beware Of You, Dec 20, 2014.

1. Beware Of You

So I am a gay guy, I am in a relationship so there must be something there.
    But I never feel that happy in my body, I always think I am fat and unattractive even though I am according to the doctor not eating enough. I have an abnormality in my gentleman's area that sometimes makes me reluctant to go for intimacy (If I am not in the right mood I am fairly hard to get going) , and I actually feed increadibly uncomfortable when I have noticeable body hair
    I just don't like my body much and I find it very hard to take a compliment sometimes

2. Nord

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Half of what makes someone attractive is the aura or "air" of the person, rather than entirely then just their physical attributes. Just take care of yourself, love yourself, don't compromise and you'll already have an improvement. You can always go to the gym and trim your body hair if you want help in those areas, those are within your ability to change. Besides, as you said, you're in a relationship, so you must be doing something right!