1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I Couldn't Make Something Like This Up

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by matty79, Aug 5, 2017.

1. matty79

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A little over a week ago I talked to my wife about the things that I've been feeling and the next day wrote a long drawn out post on here and accidently left it in the wrong forum. I'm still not sure if it was the right thing to do. At first I thought it was, as she seemed to take it well, but I realized she was acting different towards me for a few days. When I think back her main concerns were about how this would affect her, "What do you want me to do about this?" I don't think she was really all that concerned with me and my well being, but I don't think she really understands what I'm going through. In her mind it's like I've taken up a new hobby, and not that I occasionally feel like my mind is cracking up.

So we had something rather interesting happen a couple days ago. We went to our favorite Chinese restaurant for lunch, afterwards I reached for the fortune cookie. In my mind I thought, what if it says something that vaguely connects to my secret. I opened the cookie and pulled out the paper. It says, "You should enhance your feminine side at this time."

IMG_0263 low.jpg

My eyes about fell on the floor and I laughed, and then actually cried a tiny bit. My wife was like, "What the hell does it say," when I showed it to her she covered her face in in her hands then looked at me in anger.

"I didn't put the message in there," I said back between laughs and slight tears. Her cookie said that, "Your flamboyant nature will soon lead you to a new hobby," now that's kind of what I was expecting to get. I told her that this was even more proof that life was actually a vast computer simulation and someone in charge of the matrix was screwing with us. She didn't find it funny.

We went camping and that night I brought it up, saying I couldn't believe it, but she had no interest in talking about it.

#1 matty79, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017