1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I could be wrong but i think this girl at my job likes me

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by stocking, Jan 13, 2014.

1. kessiej

Couldn't have put it better myself...

It's not a nice thing to have unrequited love/lust but you will get over her and find someone who feels the same about you(even if it's not her). Maybe you could even become friends with her?!? I hope you find the girl of your dreams xxx

2. Ristampa

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Poor girl. She is so unlucky. She will never knows what it is like to love and be loved by you.

Well, that sucks for her but it is life. Now go to find a more lucky girl that reciprocates your feelings :icon_wink .

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Thanks I'm not gonna give up finding another girl i'm sad but i'm still trying
    I hope I find her she's probably just as lonely as I am

Yeah I think so too and I'm probably meant for another girl who feels the same way I do

4. Hopefilled

Feel out a careful non creepy way to chat with her off work property. Ask her if she enjoys "something safe" thats' common for your area etc. Go on by feel:> Karaoke if age safe as example- bowling- things that are open ended as to group or closer.. It's been in my experience to see your type of situation's stress be mitigated by choosing the open ended.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I can't anymore she has a boyfriend . I don't want to ruin their relationship