1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't seem to keep myself stable

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Nate, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Nate

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    In the past, I was always a little confused about my sexuality, but in time I've come to accept that I am in fact bisexual.

My problem now is that I can't seem to devote myself to anyone, and I feel as though I'm messing people around.

I had a fling with a girl I knew some months back, slept with her, and then we came to a mutual agreement that it would be best if we made nothing of it and remained friends, and I was happy with that decision. I recently slept with a guy, and although he was happy to continue with a relationship, I just didn't feel ready for anything, and we just agreed to remain friends.

Now I'm finding myself doing the same with another girl. We're getting along well and I feel there's a potential relationship, but knowing deep down that I'm scared to go along with it. I like the flirts and the sex, and a part of me wants to keep them close instead of just a one night stand, yet I feel so bad playing with people's emotions like that.

Has anyone else been through something like this? I'm not sure what kind of advice I'm expecting here, I just can't seem to get over this fear. I feel so bad about this, and I'm not sure what I'm scared of.

Should I just wait, or just get over my fears and at least try to stick to a relationship?

Thanks for any help.