1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I become worry, Hello from Boston.

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Sundara, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Sundara

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    This guy is my previous hooked up in Boston and he emails me regularly but not often. You know I am far away living in my country now and he lives in Boston USA and his last email is Hello from Boston and he asked me the news of me.

He never know my original name because I use my nick name while I know him. I just met him 3 times and the last time we met in a supermarket close to my campus. Even it already almost three years but he remembers me always and send me emails.

My mistake is in the reply of last email I put my original name. It was not delibarate. I really was not focus on myself because may be I was thinking another things. So, he googled my name and in the reply he attached the url about me.

Because I mentioned my original name, he also mentioned his surname. I don't care, I beg to him to forget me because he has partner and I respect him not to think about me. Better he focus to himself and his partner.Also I said to him, it is impossible to.meet me again as he always writes in his email that who knows one day he can meet me. I answered him, please be realistic. But he always answer he wants travel the world if he win lottery. This is his dreams.

Now I become worry because he knows me more even the url he attached is my old pictures. I regret reply his last email.