1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am very confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Exemerus, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Exemerus

I am a male.

So, with all due respect, I am really going to try and not sound ignorant nor sexually "one sided"

I like women, I do, I feel mostly straight with bi curious tendancies.
    I do not like men, only the male genitals.

Keep in mind, I consider myself demi sexual? Is that it? In short, I like a person for the person long before anything else. I came close to being considered asexual.

I feel like I can fall in love with a woman.
    Not a man.

I feel sexual feelings for women and men.
    I assume to be bisexual, with my rejection towards men, I would like woman to use strap ons on me.

I could have sex with a dude but I only have romantic feelings for women.

In short.

I want sex with a woman (rarely) and sex with a man (only for the genitals, not the actual man) and I can only have romantic feelings for a woman.

What is that classified as? :bang:

2. Nick07

I don't understand half of the labels that are used at EC, so I will hardly tell you, but...do you really need a label to be happy? :slight_smile:

3. Mrcake

Maybe you want a transgender person who can fulfill all of those categories.

4. OuterSpaceACE

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    gay-leaning bisexual, hetero-romantic, bottom? idk. I am wondering what qualities you find romantically attractive in women and whether these are traits more common in women but also possible in men, or perhaps something you might find with a trans or genderqueer person?

5. Summer Rose

Nice Hellsing Abridged reference in your orientation (unless you're referencing something else...than :eusa_doh: )

I would say you sound like you're bi-sexual/leaning straight and heteroromantic (or demi-heteroromantic since you stated you feel like you have to know a woman before falling in love). It's very difficult to say for sure, but if you need any advice, I'm sure someone around here has a similar experience or two.

6. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So what's wrong with being bisexual with an almost complete preference for females?

One of the most common mistakes I find with people questioning sexuality is that they seem to feel like in order to be worthy of the label they must do certain things, which is why so many of us don't like using them.

You can have straight relationships all your life and have someone use a strap-on with you if that's what you like...hell you could identify as straight and do that, whose going to argue?