1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I’m in love and I don’t know what to do

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by old coat, Jul 9, 2018.

1. old coat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    ive been a closeted lesbian ever since I can remember, and all that time I have never felt something so profound towards a girl. Oh but so many issues with this evolving epiphany (I’m not an ass I just wanna sound smart). Anyways, the girl is so lovely. I call her duchess and she laughs like it’s a joke and I laugh too because I like her smile. Her mouth is all metal but oh my lord her lips look so soft. She’s extremely religious sooooo, idrk. Her hair is a mess but it looks and feels like corn silk. She smells like strawberries. God, she’s really great, but I’m pretty sure she thinks I’m the most annoying creature in the universe lol. She gave me one of her doctor who sweatshirts (I actually watch the show smh). It smells like her. Obviously. This may also pose as an issue but I am almost certain that she is utterly and horribly, unabashedly (using the 10 point vocab words)
    Straight.
    I hate myself

2. nemoMous

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey
    why hate youself, because you fell in love?
    Is it hard being LGBT in texas (TX=texas?)?

3. old coat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I hate myself because I fell in love with someone I know I could never have. How do u know I live in TX?

4. old coat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh I see where it says TX. no it’s not hard with the younger people I don’t think because it’s like 2018. But u know the adults are always a different story.

5. beenthrdonetht

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    You do sound smart. What caught my eye was the thing about the nose. That is, she loaned you a sweatshirt and you like the way it smelled. That seems like a good sign from her and from you. Yeah, it always seems like the kids have it all figured out and have no problems but they're just as confused as we are.

Almost everyone in the world has had an unrequited crush. The people who have the least regrets are the ones who said something about it.

6. old coat

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You have no idea how good that makes me feel. Thank you for letting me know that I am not alone .

beenthrdonetht likes this.