1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How would you do anal sex with bowel problems.

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Doug Smith, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Doug Smith

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm bisexual and interested in men. I have never had sex of any type with anyone. I have (and I never thought I would said this on a internet forum, lol) constipation. Its not that severe and manageable but theres some days where I dont go at all. I would like to know if this would hinder anal sex and if it does how would one try to work around this obstacle. Thanks.

2. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I would certainly not have anal sex on days when you are having problems. It’s best to be evacuated and cleaned out ahead of time. I’ve not had a man, but I have plenty of experience with toys and women, and I try to follow that path

3. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Yeah evacuation and cleaning are key, nothing ruins the mood like an unexpected release of your bowels onto your partner. These things are best planned ahead of time a day or two should be enough. Even those of us without gastric issue still need to plan ahead. You can youtube it.

She looks so plucky, I love her eyes.

#3 Jackie Ray, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  4. Biguy45

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Yes I actively try to avoid unexpected release. I don’t think that would attract a guy. Hey, want to have sex! Be warned, I may shit on you

5. Jackie Ray

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    First things first, Have sex with somebody who actually cares about you. It may sound campy but your first time should be special, anal especially. Sex can be nerve wracking and you need a safe and understanding environment. My first time was with my best friend he made me feel safe and comfortable, he was very helpful and understanding, he didnt pressure me at all and was willing to teach.

Later down the road I had a one night stand partner who was just in it for sex and used me. It started out consensual but I soon regretted it. He was rude, pushy and didnt give a damn about me, then he forced me, I was just a hole for his "manhood" and he didnt care that he was causing me pain. He became very angry at me and said that "I was like a corpse". Obviously this left me with some mental trauma.

So in addition to getting proper sex education and preparing and cleaning your anus. You need to find a supportive, patient, understanding partner who is willing to teach. And wont go crazy in the event of an accident (and yes they do happen).

@Biguy45 unexpected releases sometimes occur, they are thankfully usually small and it is something gay men have to live with. I call it butt-sex roulette.

#5 Jackie Ray, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Cinnamon Bunny and Biguy45 like this.