1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"How Women Will Be Hurt by Gay Marriage"

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Tetraquark

Tetraquark Guest

I am speechless. That is probably the most nonsensical thing I've seen in a while, and that's saying quite a bit considering how much time I spend on the internet. His paragraph about homosexual women is becomes even more wrong when you consider the fact it's well documented that many, perhaps even most, heterosexual women require more than penetration to be satisfied sexually.

2. mnguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yea, I was thinking this guy wants it with a guy so bad just from what I read on this page since I didn't want to read anymore of his nonsense. Once again the pro-discrimination folks boil sexuality down to the act of climax. One could argue if that were the case, people wouldn't bother with all the trouble of relationships since we can all masturbate. Since that's not true, there must be something more to sexuality that drives us to want to be with other people. This is obvious to most people.

"...while the record shows that a heterosexual woman rarely found sexual satisfaction in the company of another woman." The exact same can be said about straight guys because it's not just about ejaculation, his definition of sexual satisfaction. Anyone who agrees with this guy is a total moron, doesn't understand sexuality, and has no basic thinking skills.