1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Was Your Day Today?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Candace, Jul 5, 2014.

1. CandyKing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sick too, my school is full of disease carrying rodents that do not know how to cover their mouths when they cough. Here a hug my silly little robot get well soon (*hug*).

2. Psijic

My grandma died today. Reading some of this stuff did make me feel better. Particularly this:

3. Wolf123

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    In the beginning, I worked. After that I wallowed in my misery about my crush and how I want to get close, but my fears are so strong. I suffer with anxiety so it got bad. Besides that I spent my day with my sister whom always helps me take my mind off things. In the end, it was okay.

4. Pluie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I didn't do much today, but this is sort of the calm before the storm since I have two days until school starts. I played lots of Animal Crossing (bought my soul back from Tom Nook and funded the museum expansion!) and I took my dog for a walk. It's finally starting to feel like fall outside ^-^

5. CongoColorado

I just made a montage parody for myself, slept, and browsed the internet with a slice of CS: GO competitive.