1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How To Stop Bullies

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by shyguygay, Apr 16, 2014.

1. shyguygay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    All of my life I have been bullied for who I am and that is a homo faggot. Im sick and tired of being bullied day in and out just because I like cock.

the types of bullying ive had. All of them, physical, emotional, cyber, ive just had enough.

Am I feeling suicidal?
    Yes ive been going through so much pain I just want it all to end

help me please

do I kill myself or how can I stop these bullies

2. Axxel

Axxel Guest

First of all, what will killing yourself do? It'll mean there's nothing you can do anymore. You'd be taking away your own control. You'd become your own bully.

Don't do that.

As for stopping them, it depends on your age. If you're young - middle school or highschool age - get strong. Really strong. Then find the biggest bully you can and beat the shit out of them.

I was bullied very intensely as a youngster for being tall. Telling the teachers didn't work because the school was a terrible one. Talking to the bullies didn't work because they were ignorant idiots. One day, I realized that smacking them back did work. Just be prepared to get into trouble for it since physical retaliation is usually frowned upon.

As for cyber bullies, ignore them. Keyboards warriors are everywhere and ultimately hold no power.

3. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    how old are you .. and how long till you get way from them (e.g.: leave school) ?

can you get help from friends by being in a group and never vulnerable on your own?

these people are prize a**holes

if it is really serious get some help from school staff. they will be able to help/ give you more specific advice

4. LostAndAffraid

Yeah it's hard, people are bigoted ass holes. I was also bullied growing up. I can't know for sure what you're your dealing with but even my own family has gotten in on the bullying, both of my previous step dad's did a ton of emotional abuse to the younger me. I didn't know how to survive I hurt myself a lot cause I thought it was my fault. Cutting, pulling my hair out, beating the shit out of myself, ending up in a crescendo of trying to hang myself. Luckily the cord that I had tied to the cross beam broke after I hung for about 5 seconds. I never tried to kill myself again, but the overwhelming sadness was still there.

I was bullied most of my life, honestly it didn't stop until I started fighting back. After a couple fights even if you lose it will stop, just cause you won't be an easy target anymore. That is all the bullies want, someone who won't fight back.

Just remember you are beautiful, no matter what they say. To be yourself is all that you can do, and baby we were born this way.

5. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Violence should not be the first resort, but if you have to fight, keep your cool, hit them hard, and make it clear you won. That should stop the bullies. Or, even if you get thumped, they'll know you aren't a pushover and won't put up with their crap.

6. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Fuck the haters and excuse there behaviors! :slight_smile: