1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how to give the girl I like a drawing of her???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by faultyink, Feb 23, 2017.

1. faultyink

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    This is kind of an extension on the last thread I made, but basically I really want to send this girl a drawing I did of her (it turned out really good) but I don't know what to say!!

I'm gonna send it via facebook messenger, but I have noo idea what to say along with the picture.

Side info: we don't know one another well at all, but we go to the same school (she's 1 yr older) and went to a camp thing together 5 ish years ago :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: also, on fb we have 5 mutuals.

Anyway, what should I say?? I can't think of anything to say that's not really awkward sounding. The drawing is gonna be 100% unexpected.

The not so da vinci level portrait: IMG_20170216_213013_587.jpg

2. actualdust

Did you draw her using a photo she posted as reference? If you did, maybe start off by saying, like, 'Hey, I hope you don't mind, but I saw that picture you posted and thought it'd be really fun to draw! Here's how it came out:' That's the best I could come up with, I'm not great at this stuff :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: By the way the portrait looks really lovely!