1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to get this body?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Andromeda, Nov 28, 2009.

1. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Why don't you join a gym?

Or try these home workouts

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjw-PL6s6Cc[/YOUTUBE]

2. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

<333

3. partietraumatic

actually it its football. The correct and official name for the sport is 'Association Football'..not soccer.

Plus in any country outside north america football means football not gridiron :slight_smile:

4. olides84

I thought Aussies used soccer, and call Aussie rules football 'football.' Anyway, that was definitely an American football in that picture, not a rugby football.

5. partietraumatic

ahh this is true, i forgot about australia, they probably do call it soccer...fools :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And yes it defs isn't a rugby ball, you'd have to have huge hands to throw a rugby ball american football style!

6. soccer is stupid anyways XD

7. Apocalypte

Filthy lies and you know it! :eek:

Watching the Superbowl at the moment... the Leinster rugby team would rip both sides apart.

8. wow i couldn't care less about sports XD i just wanted a reaction from someone overseas

Thank you:icon_bigg

And im sure they are great athletes, but when you say rugby player, all i think about are those stupid avertisments for Abercrombie and Fitch. Which are about as intimidating as a poodle riding in the front basket of a pink bicycle being driven by Richard Simmons.

9. partietraumatic

at least they aren't big sissys who dress up in loads of padding like american footballers :icon_wink

10. well...american football players have cuter butts and really, isn't that all that matters? :icon_bigg

11. Andytx1

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    How do you get that body for an ectomorph? :slight_smile:

12. Gumtree

Quality!!

13. Taurusguy92

I hate not having that kind of body... not even coming close... *cries*

14. Dude you don't have anything to be ashamed of. These guys with awesome bodies usually don't have anything else going for them. They spend all their time working out and because of this they can be very shallow. Not all are shallow though. They are just eye candy.

If you had a similar body you would get a lot of attention. I'm not saying you don't get any attention now but do you really want to just be a piece of meat. If you project confidence and have good self esteem the guys will see that and you will get noticed by a lot of men.

Be happy with who you are and rock what you got.

15. someguy82

First off, the guy in the picture is not that good looking. That's such a stereotypical type of physical appearance, and frankly guys that look like that or try to are a dime a dozen.

There's nothing wrong with getting some exercise, eating healthy and getting into shape, but you should become comfortable in your own skin. So what if you aren't a twink! There are a ton of guys out there who will find you sexy and be drooling over you the way you are. Stop worrying about fitting into a mold, and just be happy in your own skin.

16. Taurusguy92

Thank you guys so much... I was just talking to a friend of mine last night about this and how I guess I just felt kind of inferior because I have almost no muscle... well upper body anyway. If u want to c wat I do look like so u'll have an idea of wat I'm talking about I have pics of me on my profile (I hope this doesn't violate anything)

17. dude99

dude99 Guest

Several years ago I had that look, it took alot of hard work at the gym and eating the right food. I sadly dont look so much like that now as become more lazy.

18. Taurusguy92

Like what kind of food...? or do you not remember?