1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to flirt while staying in the closet.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by illbehere, Oct 20, 2017.

1. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was just wondering, how do you subtly flirt with a girl and let her know you like her while still staying in the closet? I'm not really sure if I'm bi yet, although I think I am. I've only told one person and I didn't even say I was bi, I said I thought I was but I wasn't 100% sure. I kind of just needed to tell someone. But anyways, there's a girl I know, really cute. She so pretty, really nice and overall just a great person. She came out as bi last year and repeatedly mentioned it while we were talking. I sort of thought she slightly flirted with me once or twice, I'm completely horrible at detecting that stuff and I'm not sure if she likes me or not but it may just be her personality. In all honesty, I've accidentally flirted a bunch of times. But I really like her and I want her to like me back but I don't really know how to flirt in general, especially with girls and I really don't want to screw it up. So how do I flirt without telling everyone I might be bi? Can I sort of hint at it?

2. Blue Nails

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey! :slight_smile:
    I'm pretty much in the same situtation as you to be honest. Since you don't want everyone to know (haha neither do I actually) you can maybe just tell the girl you like (make sure you feel comfortable with that first!) that you're bi. I like this girl as well and her along with two other friends are the only people who know that I'm into girls as well. I told her that I'm bi through text. We were just joking around and she said something along the lines of "haha you could just become a lesbian and date me" and I just went "im bi actually xD" and then she said that she liked girls as well. I think it's a lot easier to tell someone through messages rather than in person... that way it feels less tense and awkward somehow? You can just tell her that you like girls as well- you don't have to tell her that it's her you like :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I think if she knows that you are bi she might notice your advances more :slight_smile:

You could give her genuine compliments on things she's interested in (ie. does she draw? sports? music?), if you're in school join the same clubs so you get to spend more time with her, comment on her photos and posts on social media and text her too!
    Send her memes you find funny :slight_smile: Do something nice that she'll remember for her birthday.. and when you talk to her smile, and maybe touch her a bit (ie. pat her head, ruffle her hair, link arms, hugs). If she seems upset or confused about something try to help her through it...

That's all I can think of :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: hope that helpeddd TELL ME HOW IT GOES AND GOOD LUCK <3

3. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks so much! I’ll try that. One thing though. She’s amazing but she doesn’t like her birthday and claims she doesn’t like her bday. I don’t really feel ready to tell her I’m bi. I try to talk to her but I don’t want to seem obsessed bc most times I’m the one who texts first not her. Sorry to bother u with this.

Blue Nails likes this.
  4. Blue Nails

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Awwe but birthdays r great.. dw you didn't bother me!

5. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ok good. But honestly she has good reasoning like why should ppl who don’t like you every other day of the year be nice to you just bc you were born that day

6. Blue Nails

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ahh I mean I can see where she's coming from :astonished: my birthday usually falls on the last day of summer or the first day back to school so I'm incredibly anxious on mines

7. illbehere

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Aww that stinks I think hers is mid year