1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to eat enough cause of job

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Jogos, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Jogos

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys and girls.

I am going to be starting a new job soon but have an important question because at the meeting the other day i had eaten cereal around 8.30am the meeting was at 10, i was seated for a long period of time because the job requires and is very strict on workers not leaving our decks until our break, by 11 something i was already feeling a bit dizzy. This used to happen to me in university when I was there from 14.00-20.00 sometimes by 18.00 or earlier id feel like just passing out.

So my question is how and what to eat for breakfast everyday before work and at lunch at work so i dont have these dizzy moments. At home i can be hours without eating but i am in bed so my body doesnt really seem to care plus i just get up at some point, eat a banana or a yogurt then im good until dinner time but i guess at work im paying so much attention to what i am doing, it makes me hungrier

2. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It might be the type of cereal you eat causing it. That sounds a lot like a sugar crash from the unhealthy sugary cereals. Changing to a healthier one would fix it if that's the case.

If not, eating natural foods like fruits, vegetables and meat instead of processed things like cereal and yogurt should keep you feeling better and are generally more filling too.

Totesgaybrah likes this.
  3. A Seraphim Moon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could always try something like oatmeal for breakfast. It tends to keep you sastified longer. Then at lunch try something light, but fulfilling. Something with protein for the extra energy you use while at work. If they would allow you to do so you could always snack on some kind of nuts like almonds at your desk to get you by.

Destin likes this.
  4. PurpleDude

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    start keeping stuff in your desk, or bringing it to work. small pre-packaged items like granola bars, lunchables, etc.

5. fadedstar

fadedstar Guest

You could try preparing a full meal the night before you get up for work and then re-heating it in the morning. It sounds as if cereal just isn't enough. Realistically a bowl of cereal is fine for a child in terms of energy content but it isn't going to satisfy a fully grown adult for long.

6. Totesgaybrah

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You need healthy fats, protein and fiber for breakfast. Don’t eat sugar because you’ll experience the sugar crash.

Eat sugar after work at night and then it won’t affect you nearly as much.