1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How Tall Are You?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Kimi, May 8, 2007.

1. tired_of_lying411

I'm 5'6 and hope I'm not done growing (16)... but 2 short parents doesn't = tall son :frowning2:

2. ampthejazz

3. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm 6'2".

My dad is 6'0" and my mom is 5'10". I'm very lucky to have inherited my mother's physique (I'm 165 lbs) and not my father's, who was 242 lbs by the time he was my age and is currently around 264 lbs. My mom still weighs the same as she did when she was 25 (143 lbs) and she is turning 49 this year, which means my future prospects of weight gain are minimal.

4. Zec24

I'm 5'4'' and would love to be a little taller, around 5'6''-8''. I've got the short family genetics playing against me too. Ironically I did grow about 2 inches in my senior year of high school which my doctor told me was odd. I've always held out hope that I might still grow some, but at 21 I'm pretty sure I'm done growing.

5. goodguyandy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    im 5'7 and 3/4 but i round up to 5'8. yeah i wish i was taller.

6. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    you are very tall and is 264lbs very big to???? i think im about 45kgs but dont no how to make it into lbs. my dad is only a skinny runt like me. my 2 brothers are also skinny so it must just run in our family.

7. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    is that your family in the photo in your avatar? the babys looks cute!!!!

8. Negasta

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm a skinny guy (75kg/165lbs) and my dad is big (120kg/264lbs). Both my sister and me got or skinny bodies from my mom and our tallness from both my parents.

9. jman77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    im 16 and i play soccer, attempt to xc ski competitively, and run track. from every one i have been rewarded with a great injury lol soccer ripped my lateral minicus in my left knee, also hurt my rotor cuff in my shoulder from falling on it too much. then skiing first meet the first year i skiied i had to go down a downhill ski mountain on xc skis and it was... an experience lol nothing serious though. track though is the worst my back started hurting last year and found out it is post disk degeneration and other complicated things. but oh well because i am getting it fixed!

10. Qu_

Qu_ Guest

I've been a whoppin' 5'9" 145lbs for oh 4 years or so. I'd like to either lost or gain 2-4" really, just so I'm not an awkward height that's not short or tall/slightly on the lower end of average.

11. 94nat

5' 1" and about 50kgs

12. Kimi

I'm about 62kg and it's about 138lb I guess. But right now I'm working out to put some muscles again and my target weight is 70kg which is 155lb:sunglasses:

It's a long way...:eusa_doh:

#32 Kimi, May 12, 2007
    Last edited: May 12, 2007
  13. jayden

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    nathan you sound the same height and weight as my 13yo brother. im 16 and he is taller than me but my 10yo brother is just a bit shorter than me. my dad and mum are really only medium height to.

14. Chaos

I am 6'3''.

15. Hydrogen

I'm 6'2", and seem to still be slowly growing... I hope it stops soon.

I think I get my height from my family... Dad was 6'6" and Mom is 5'10" the other gown men in my family are all 6'2 - 6'5, my dad was the tallest. I have a feeling ill top out at 6'4"

( On of my best friends is 5'1" ... talk about hard to have a quite conversation.. and I can't begin to fit into her little honda. ( I hate not being able to fit in most cars comfortably.. )

16. Sam

Sam

I'm short I'm 5'2 and I hate it I wish I was a few inches taller because it is so hard to find pants and shorts become capris and capris become pants it sucks plus all the cabinets in my apartment are up high so I can only really reach the bottom shelf its definitely genetics for me although my dad is 5'11 my mom and her side of the family is short and my brother got the good genes because he is only 8 and when he stands next to me the top of his head reaches my nose I give him a year before he surpasses me!

17. joeyconnick

joeyconnick Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm 5'11" and I'm pretty good with that. Most of the time I don't think I'm tall then occasionally I look around on the bus and I realise that I'm the tallest person on it.

In high school for some reason I thought the ideal height I wanted to be was 6'2" but now I'm glad I'm not because that's way too tall... you end up hitting things and most people I know who are over 6 feet slouch terribly.

I really like guys who are shorter, though... like I think if I could custom design a boyfriend he would be 5'8". Definitely not a requirement but always a bonus.

The funny thing about being my height is that, especially when I used to go clubbing lots, I'd run into guys who said they were 6 feet--and they were ALWAYS shorter than me! I thought that was hilarious... people are so stupid. You are as tall as you are--it's not like you have any control over that, so accept it and move on. I mean I guess if you're at an extreme it could be frustrating but these guys were probably 5'10" so it's not like they had anything to feel inferior about. I guess they were just stupid enought to think "6 feet" sounded better. *rolls eyes*

Another funny thing: my boyfriend is probably 5'10.75" but he has this thing where he doesn't like that I'm taller than him--it's very cute. He claims I'm only taller because he slouches and I don't but even when we stretch all the way up, I'm taller. :lol: Poor boyfriend.

18. CelebrityHead

I havent measured myself for ages but I think im almost 6 feet

19. Thats soo true, my friend Lauren who is taller than me (She must be near 6 feet if im 5'10'') ALWAYS slouches to appear shorter, Im like dont do that its not very often that girls are as tall as you.

20. GuitarGirl1350

5'5'', I'm a shorty, but I dwarf most of my friends.