1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How old were you when you lost your virginity

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by StefaniW, Jun 7, 2013.

?

When did you lose your virginity

1. Under 18 (specify age)

19.1%
  2. 18-30 (specify)

22.8%
  3. Over 30 (specify)

0.7%
  4. Haven't yet

57.4%
  1. Hexagon

I have not lost it yet. I think the notion of losing one's virginity is rather silly to be honest. Its not like your life drastically changes with permanent affect because you have sex. You're still the same person. You don't change into another spiritual state of being because you drunk alcohol for the first time, for example. And the word 'lose' implies its a bad thing.

/rant about our culture and sex

I may or may not have sex. I don't care much really. I'll just see how things go.

2. StefaniW

StefaniW Guest

I personally define virginity as 3rd base. You have to get some naky skin contact (NOT over clothes) and at least one partner has to orgasm. Anything else is just like mutual masturbation not sex. But thats just my opinion.

---------- Post added 8th Jun 2013 at 10:03 AM ----------

And yes! I am glad there are so many virgins on here! We win!

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I got to 3rd base with a Guy, but there was no fluids involved, so I guess that my Virginity is still intact then :slight_smile:

4. catoptriclenses

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    15 with a man....... Not quite yet with a woman

5. Aviale

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm still a virgin. :icon_bigg

6. Onyxknight

My first time with a girl was when I was around 16 or 17. First time with a guy was when I was 19.

7. biggayguy

Oral sex with a guy at 13. I really didn't consider it losing my "V". It was just fooling around but someone did orgasm.

#47 biggayguy, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  8. Harve

In which case I lost my virginity when I was 16.

But I consider myself still to be a virgin. Anal sex is weird (gonna knock it before I've tried it YUP).

9. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This bears repeating. It would be nice if you suddenly got access to the secret truths of the universe, or if it would get you some kind of enlightenment.

Here's the thing, though: it doesn't. If done well, it can be a fun and relaxing and rewarding experience. So much so that most people would like to continue engaging in it on a regular basis. But the truth is that any difference between virgins and non-virgins only exist insofar you want to believe there is one.

And I personally do subscribe to the theory that if you were engaging in any kind of activity where it was understood by both parties that orgasm was a distinct objective, it counts as sex. There is something profoundly weird otherwise about people saying "Oh, I'm a total virgin and I never had sex. I just suck my boyfriend off every evening" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Personally, I lost it at 29. Which was IMO not in any way too early or too late. It was just the moment I was in the right time and place with the right guy and the right mindset to try it out.

10. TOC2772

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    15 years old for me.

11. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    fellatio took place but no emission came forth, I have never seen another guys Semen in real life on on the internet, I have never had Anal Sex, so does that mean that I am still a virgin?

12. GingerGuy

About the conflicting definitions of virginity in here: let's say a gay couple has been together for many years, but when they have sex, they do oral and rub their genutals against each other in order to produce friction until orgasm. In that case, are they still virgins? (I would love to to that, btw. I would consider it to be sex and be really, really happy).

Not to mention that the common sense implies that all lesbians are virgins unless they use dildos. And even if they do it only one of the partners will lose her virginity.

My advice is just to do what you like in bed, with no shame at all. What constitutes sex is your choice to decide, not society's.

---------- Post added 8th Jun 2013 at 06:29 PM ----------

I know it's too late to reply, but you are not the first guy who wonders if sexual abuse turned him gay. I know the story of a guy who had sex with his own father, and later wondered if it was his dads fault. That story was an online erotic tale, so it's probably untrue, and hopefully so. On the other hand, there are many straight men who were also abused by other man but still felt attracted to women (although, of course, they did not leave the experience unscathed). There's also a myth that being sexually abused as a girl makes you more likely to become a lesbian, because you will associate all men with rapists and desire to avoid them altogether. Sadly, I've never met a lesbian in real life, just some bisexual girls, and none of them ever told me about being raped.

13. Convoy

Yeah, I still struggle with abuse and stuff from when I was younger, I'll never know what it really was but I know where I am now; at least I can depend on that.

I'll always wonder if it happen (ie: sexual abuse) if I would have developed into a different person, if not sexually then emotionally or behaviorally. Such is the weight of life however; we'll never get an answer for those questions, and realistically its best to offset them when we can.

So yeah; I consider my V card to have been lost at about 16 since that's when I went out of my way to loose it with people that were not just using me to just get off. It went well and I couldn't have asked more from them for putting up with me at the time.

I really don't see the big deal to be honest some people are just more into things than others and it really shouldn't make a difference in what kind of person someone is or isn't.

Hey best luck to you and any other survivors; Just remember your not alone, don't feel like it's your fault (*hug*).

14. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

If we're talking with another person, not yet. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. YellowBird

YellowBird Guest

With a girl...umm..not comfortable sharing that but with a guy it was at 17.

16. Martjain

I'm still a virgin. Guess seeing that I'm bi makes me double virgin, therefor, premium quality :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Depends on your definition, to me, sex happens when two, or more, people engage in sexual activity reaching an orgasm. I consider it, "better" sex (or more loving) if all the people involved reach the orgasm. The rest is just fooling around.

17. freedom200

freedom200 Guest

nope, im pure........ LOL i can't even say that with a straight face. tehe

but for real though. i've gotten pretty close.

second base with girl
    first base with guy

18. Mrcake

I'm still a virgin and I'm almost 22. I don't like that I'm still a virgin, it bothers me.. I know there isn't anything wrong with it, but I want to lose it to say that I have lost it.

19. Ahri

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Still a virgin.

20. mochiaddict

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hmm.. I guess for me it would be when I entered college- so 18. Before I came to the school I took a tour of the campus and fell for my tour guide... 1.5 years later we are still super-lovers! haha.