How many true friends did you have?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by teluphone, Aug 4, 2013.

1. timo

True friends? I feel like I have only two.

A guy who I hang out with very often and if we don't hang out we're on FB chat quite a lot. I can share pretty much everything with him and he does the same with me. I bet that if I called him in the middle of the night with an emergency he wouldn't let me down (well... if he's awake :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). We've known each other for 3 years now but it feels like I've known him forever.

And a girl who I used to be very close with, but who became kinda invisible when she got into a relationship. We don't talk as much as we used to, but I feel like she'll still be there for me if I need someone, and I would do the same for her. At times she can be a very annoying pain in the ass though :lol:

Besides that I have quite a few friends who are fun to hang out with and with whom I go grab a beer every now and then, but I wouldn't consider them true friends.

2. Harve

= someone I could and have spent an entire weekend with, 1-on-1, and it won't be at all awkward even if I haven't seen them for a couple of years (although I've seen all of them recently). I generally tell EVERYONE everything because I'm tactless like that/there isn't that much to tell.

I can count 12. I think. My definition is probably a lot more liberal than yours.

3. theskywreck

I don't have any friends except for my 2 sisters.

4. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Three or four I suppose. People that I can message without seeing them for months and it'd be like we never even left each other's side.

5. DannyBoi66

Universe, Milky Way, Solar System, Earth, England
    I have two TRUE friends. One Boy and one Girl.
    They always want the best for me and would listen to whatever I said - Good or Bad.
    Unfortunately, it's hard to maintain the friendship with my Best friend (The Guy). But I keep trying.

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I'm.. not sure If I have any..... I have people who I trust, but not at 100%. I don't even trust my family so..

7. Straight ally

Santiago de los caballeros, Dominican Republic
  8. charlavail

Out Status:
    All but family
    I feel like a true friend is someone you can talk to about anything, and they won't judge you, or hold it against you, or talk to others about you. I have no one like that. Everyone I can think of, friends and family, I can think of one thing that would turn them against me, and that's my sexuality. Hopefully in college, and as time goes by, I can find more accepting people to become my friends.

9. CuriousFrosty21

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I would say i have 2 Best Friends but.. ive only came out to one of them. My Straight best friend and brother. the other friend is a female but she doesnt know that i have an attractions towards males. i mean shes always there for me and such. we tell each other everything.. but im just worried on how she'll take the news. i nearly had an anxiety attack when i came out to my bro because i kinda was attracted to him. but when i did he was totally chill about it. he told me tht he felt tht we became even more closer than we were because i trusted him enough to tell him. my female friend is pretty openminded to things but... im worried because.. i kinda like.. her... and ierno how to go about bringing up the situation and finally letting her know the real me.

10. Adarya

True friends? I have about eight and that's all I need.

11. kresukun

I only have one true friend, however I have never met him in real-life, we only talk over skype.

12. Mariall

Maybe like, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ish? 4 or 5.

13. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

14. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    "Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and wait for an answer." - Unknown

I honestly am not sure how many "true friends" I have. Friendship is such a difficult world for me to navigate. :confused:

15. biggayguy

They seemed like true friends for a while. Tell them you're gay and they become acquaintances.

16. 2112

I don't know. One, maybe two, possibly none. I really don't know. :confused:

17. Anthemic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have 4 true friends; 2 girls and 2 boys. All of them know about my orientation and are 100% accepting. :slight_smile:

18. RoguesWolfe

Three. One of whom I have put through sooo many bad decisions on my part but yet stayed by my side.