1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many times to forgive

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by questions4ever, Dec 27, 2019.

1. questions4ever

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    soo my ex boyfriend and have been broken up with the hope of it being more of a break (that I asked for) for 6 months. We both struggle with various mental health issues and he really struggles to name plans regularly and cancels last minute constantly. I’ve told him again and again how much I get it but also feel disrespected. Recently we’ve been texting more and had a couple phone calls/short visits. Then he canceled 3 nights in a row each time after setting up the plans. I told him that I was pissed and that was a really dick move but now we’re talking way more and he’s putting in way more effort and I’m struggling to know what to do. I think we will meet to talk in the next week (assuming he shows up) one part of me really wants to pursue the option of getting back together because we have great chemistry, have both been flirting with each other, and he’s stepped up the effort. The other part of me is really unsure and doesn’t trust him or know that I want to continue to date a guy long term