1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mlpguy88, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Ryujin

What do you mean morning?

It takes me between 10-20 mins to get ready in the afternoon.

2. JessieRayne

My own little corner in my own little world
    Longer than it school.. say that right now >~< I take longer than most girls...

A typical school morning, or any morning that i have to go and face the world, goes something kind of like this..

I wake up.. and stay in bed for an extra half an hour groaning because I have to actually go be productive when I much rather stay in bed. Eventually stumble out of bed, and or just roll out of bed and inch my way to my bathroom (you'll notice Im beyond dramatic) which can literally take ten minutes. Take a shower, which is the only thing that doesnt take absolutely forever because water kinda scares me. Then I have to get out, complain that Im now cold as I find out what Im going to wear and get dressed. Then I have to blow dry my hair, and straighten it/style it or just give up and put a hat on instead. Put make up on to hide any bruising i might have on my face, (long story). And then Im ready for my day.. unless of course Im having one of those days where i either feel fat, and my clothes look bad so I change twenty million times before going outside, or i decide I want to be punk and not cute, and change..

To say the least... Mornings arent my thing .-. It takes me a few hours... On rare occasions where its an extreme lazy day maybe a 15 minutes to a half hour...

3. JayM3

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    As a guy when needed, about 10 minutes.

But most of the time as a girl, 45 minutes to 1 hour. Also if it's cold, another 15 minutes waiting for the subie to warm up

4. AAASAS

I keep my hair short so it all depends on how long it takes me to brush my teeth. So like 1-2 minutes.

5. Basic

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Depends. I can be up and out the door in 10 minutes. Usually I like a half an hour though.

6. heyguyswhatsup

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Wow, I need about 45-50 minutes.

I wake up, spend about 30-35 minutes showering and getting dressed alone.
    Brushing my teeth takes me about 5 minutes, but doing my hair takes around a minute or 2.
    Put stuff in pockets, apply cologne and double check I haven't left anything behind, about 2 minutes in total.