1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How does pride month make you feel?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ConnectedToWall, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Canterpiece

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have...mixed feelings. The only really thing I notice about when it's pride month is the increase of rainbows on my Facebook feed, and on TV. I don't know if there are any events that are pride related where I live, but I do know that I get a lot of adverts for pride in places in America and Canada on my feed.

As for TV, I'm still trying to get used to the idea that my parents know- so when I see gay related stuff being advertised it makes me feel a tad awkward. The actual coming out wasn't as bad as the random add-on conversations I sometimes end up having, still feel weird talking about it- especially in that muttered tone my mum uses.

Still, I think pride is a good thing for some people- just not so much for me right now, but I'm working through some stuff.

2. Flowey

#TeamIndifference
    I didn't even notice! To me it's just like any other festival, I have no sentimental attachment over it. As long as it's fun, it's good =)