1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"How do you feel about your penis?"

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BMC77, May 23, 2014.

?

How do you feel about your penis?

1. It is the best penis in the world!

11 vote(s)
    8.0%
  2. It's perfectly fine. No complaints.

41 vote(s)
    29.7%
  3. It's OK, but there are things I don't like about it.

51 vote(s)
    37.0%
  4. I don't like it.

13 vote(s)
    9.4%
  5. I hate it.

13 vote(s)
    9.4%
  6. Other (specify in comments!)

9 vote(s)
    6.5%
  1. Tyrael

I guess I am happy with mine. I would rather I wasn't circumcised but that wasn't really my choice unfortunately. I am coming to terms with the fact it's made sex quite difficult for me to enjoy :frowning2:

2. Claudette

Claudette Guest

the problem with that however is that MTF transition needs the penis, as it is used for the new vajayjay.
    I hate to admit it, but they could theoretically grow one on the back of a mouse, much like the ear & nose grown on one, much like in south park

3. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

His absence is sorely missed.

Nah but can I answer for my prosphetic? Love it. But doesn't exactly make up for the real thing.

4. C P

C P

Chose the 'other' option because I'm pretty much indifferent. I haven't ever understood the appeal that guys have with talking about theirs(by that I mean personally as in I don't care to do the same).

It's not that I feel that there is anything wrong with it, I just couldn't care less really if it were there or not; I'm not exactly bothered that it is, just would rather not personally acknowledge it.

5. CuteZhemn

Out Status:
    A few people
    I wish i had one, but i wouldn't like to be guy. :grin:

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I like mine, in fact aesthetically it's my favorite part of me maybe =o

7. Minamimoto_Fan

Meh, it's part of me and stuff. I don't hate, but I'm not really proud of it or anything

8. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    To be honest, I haven't learned enough about the mechanics of transition, because I probably won't transition for athletic reasons.

9. all paths

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have a penis; but if I did, it would be the best penis in the world! xD

Having a vag, sometimes I think it sucks to bleed from it every month, but then I remember that penises have minds of their own and give embarrassing woodies now & then (and also gross nocturnal emissions sometimes), and that they are also insanely vulnerable and SO easily hurt. And after that I remember that it really ain't so bad to be female bodied, after all! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Shrinkage in the pool is the worst. :frowning2: I still have never had a wet dream oddly enough.

11. AlamoCity

If you happen to, um, "take care of business" on a regular basis, you'll probably not suffer from nocturnal emissions.

12. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes, good point, and I have no problem there. I still just find it odd, not complaining just saying in general.

13. Aquilo

Possible... but:
    1) Rejection.
    -All cells in your body have molecules on their surface which your body uses to determine that that body cell is yours (markers).
    -If a cell has different markers then yours, it will be attacked by your immune system.
    -Everyone has different markers.
    -So a foreign organ donated to you will be attacked by your immune system.
    -There are drug to prevent this attack from happening (useful for kidney/heart/etc. transplants), but they reduce your immune system so you get sick more often and they only work for ~1-10 and then the organ will be rejected and you'll need a new one.

2) Severed nerves.
    -Trying to sew the nerves from the penis to the right nerves in your body is extremely extremely hard (If this was possible most paralysed people could be healed by surgery).
    -So you won't feel your penis and you won't feel any stimulation of your penis...
    -Erections and orgasms could be possible though after long practise. Some paralysed people are able to do this, so a donated penis might work too. Orgasms are mostly in the brain, so severed nerves in the body make it harder, but it might still be possible.

Current sex-organ-operations for FtM or MtF are a lot better option. The penis and clitoris are basically the same if you look at the development of animals. Only the clitoris is mostly inside the body and doesn't have a urine duct in it.

14. photogSIL

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Mine is completely normal. I used to think that it was small and whater.. but truth be known it is normal!! Lol

15. Camerooon

I don't hate it, but I'd prefer it if it were an inch longer. There are some other things I dislike about it, and some other things I like about it... It's okay, I guess. And it does what it's supposed to, so that's cool.

16. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Fuck it. I mean, not literally fuck it. I know they are often used for that, but this is not one of those occasions.

17. wolf of fire

I wish mine was wider and longer

18. Hexagon

There are a number of problems with transplants. Firstly, rejection, though that could be minimised with careful selection of the donor, and immunosuppressant drugs. Secondly, the fact that the woman donating the penis needs it for the construction of the vagina. I suppose the penis could be donated by someone donating other organs after death, though. Lastly, and most significantly, I have a feeling it would be totally useless. The nerves that allow sensation wouldn't be connected, and the mechanism that allows erection wouldn't work.

19. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish mine was 50 years younger, uncut, and as stiff as it used to be 50 years ago, but it still works OK. Or as is sometimes said about such things, "It's a good penis, not a great penis. LOL

20. Julieno

Pretty funny topic. Since it is attached tome I would go with the best in the world :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

It could be bigger but its quite nice as it is and it would be impractical. I think he likes me too since he follows me everywhere...