1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you delete posts you have made?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by VeridianOmicron, Jun 15, 2009.

1. I was wondering if there is an option to delete or edit posts that one has made?

2. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

I believe you can only edit a post during the fifteen minutes after you make it. Otherwise, what you put on the forum will be left there. I bet there are some exceptions to this (like if you were a troll and you were saying awful things to other members), but even then, only the moderators/admins could delete the post.

Lesson of the Day: Review what you write before posting it.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    For the first 15 minutes after posting you can edit posts. After that only a moderator can make changes or delete posts. Which posts do you want modified/deleted? If you want, feel free to Post in Ask the Staff as well.

4. George1

George1 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can click the little red/white triangle on the bottom of your user stats next to your post to alert the staff that you want it edited/deleted/etc. :slight_smile: