1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you act when drunk?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kuroi, May 19, 2012.

1. BajanBoy13

I just go crazy and don't care what I do or how I act. Mostly do stupid stuff :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. GayJay

Admittedly i do not know my own limits.
    At first i being more sociable and talk ALOT, i go from that to point of having to crawl because i can no longer walk!
    But i'm still the calm one as i'm always the one that never gets in arguments or fights, and will always try to calm someone down.

3. Totoro

I drink to be social, I make sure I don't get drunk. But when I do reach that limit (say a really really really social evening where I end up drinking more than 5 beers over the course of it) I just remain uber social, and eventually pass out :grin:

4. KnightAssassin

I become more nimble and coordinated with my body on account of practicing martial arts drunk, I usually just fall asleep otherwise I play video games get horny or if challenged only I fight for fun but I lose my conscious grip of holding back so I can be too brutal which upsets me :-( I only fought 2 times drunk, self defense from my dad and a four on one from my brother and his friends

5. RebelD

Noticed something recently. Alcohol seems to give me the needed confidence to come out to people. The last three times I went out, I told a friend each time. Best of all is I am aware of what I'm doing and pick my targets carefully. Also I seem to reach a point where I can't say "no", not such a good thing when people keep offering you drinks.

6. BajanBoy13

Its true,I was tipsy when I got the courage to tell my cousin.

7. SteelCityGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Before I accepted who I was and came out I was a very angry drunk....now being older and happy with who I'm mellow or I go into party boy mode loving everyone. it was a real change...when things bother you drinking can bring out the worst in a person, glad I don't have that problem anymore..

8. leer

am chatty, Quite flirty ''so am told '' argumentative,
    noisy,A blabbermouth ''got into trouble about this in the past:roflmao:'',
    am Forgetfully or Loss of memory :confused: and been known to :sleep: anywhere.
    I know this is a fair amount but am not like that all the time :icon_bigg

9. AaronG

AaronG Guest

I've never been drink before but me and a friend were joking around and he said that I'd probably be that guy that decides to run down the street naked lol

10. MixedNutz

Very social, party animal. Then I fall asleep.

11. sunnii

ive had an interesting relationship with alcohol to say the least. I've only been a proper drinker for just over a year.

I loosen up. When Im comfortable with myself sober i can act like i act drunk ie chatty sociable bubbly funny confident. However maybe when I'm drunk those attributes are amplified. I also seem to really like stuff more. Like when I see something I like I no longer like it, I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

However I can flip I do have a dark side when I drink if I'm not enjoying myself it is visible. Im emotional as it is sober but when drunk tears can flow and tantrums can occur.

In short I think drunk me is just an amplified version of myself. I'm not someone who is totally different when drunk. 75% of the time at the very least I'm a happy drunk (the 25% is normally due to negative circumstances mainly after drinking alone) while sober i'd be lucky to say im 65% positive (but im working on that lol)

12. SomeNights

Well, it depends.....before I start vomiting I'm just really hyper. Then after I'm told I get really emotional......I don't really recall those moments

13. Pain

Pain Guest

When I'm drunk, several things happen:
    1. I'll become obnoxiously responsible. I started freaking out because a suicidal-when-drunk friend was by himself after he had been drinking. Also, someone turned on all 4 burners to my friend's stove, so I stood by the stove for HOURS making sure people would stay away from it.
    2. I'll have an intelligent, serious conversation. If I meet new people, I'll tell them about myself, and ask appropriate questions to the new person.
    3. I'll take advantage of people. Once I was REALLY drunk (on 4 Smirnoff blueberry Lemonades; yes, I'm a featherweight), and I knew that this one guy, who was at my friend's apartment with me, liked me a lot. I started harassing him for a back rub, began kissing his cheek, and told him, "Hey, I know how much you like me; will you just kiss me, only a little?" We began making out sloppily and ended up spending the night together (no sex, I made sure). I apologized profusely the next day... I felt so horrible, especially because I told him before that I couldn't do a relationship (which he wanted) because I wasn't ready.
    4. I'll become happy and start laughing and dancing.
    5. I'll speak better Spanish than when I do sober.

I'm pretty much an asshole with voyeuristic intent when I'm drunk.

#73 Pain, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
  14. sunnii

I forgot to add I'm great with new people. Dont mean to sound arrogant but when i meet new people they always like me. In fact on saturday I almost got in a fight in a club and the guy ended up hugging me and we had a great chat. And the week before I became like best pals with some random girl lol (think she was barking up the wrong tree lol)

I also say what I want to say but am too scared ie deep meaningful conversations

15. GayJay

Depends who I'm with. When I was with my girlfriend I would kinda have to be responsable over her and look after her. She always got wasted really quick and falling down stairs, being sick and all that shit. So I was always holding her up after drink games and picking her up off the floor while drunk myself.

But when only with my friends. I act like a total tool. Think I'm a proper jack the lad and do all the lighting fireworks from your hand and stuff. Not too dangerous but when pissed it really is. Don't know why I do it, all the guys too and I just too easier copy when I've had ale.

16. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I take off all my clothes and fall asleep. Every time.
    I'm a boring drunk... Well I guess the taking off my clothes bit isn't boring lol.

17. Juggalo

When I drink, I become the host. I will babysit drunks, clean up messes, be the bartender, and be the general voice of reason. I am normally extremely antisocial, but people say I'm very friendly when I drink. I also make sure that everyone gets food, or drinks properly. I also rarely get drunk-drunk, and can sobe rup extremely fast. I have a breathalyzer to prove it. Its my party trick lol.
    Normally I can go through a whole bottle of whiskey by myself and still walk a straight line and not slur. But god help you if I get absinthe- I will wrestle you. I don't care how much bigger than me you are. Being 160, I usualy get owned by my army buddies when I have absinthe lol

---------- Post added 18th Dec 2012 at 12:19 AM ----------

Although I am always terrified I'll accidentally out myself.

18. TheDifferent13

I usually just loosen up more and become more confident and sociable, so I find it easier to talk to people. I also tend to become more protective of everyone, especially when we're camping, I always keep an eye on everything, so no one gets hurt or lost, and I'm generally one of the last people to leave or go to sleep, so that I'm sure everyone is all right and no one needs stomach pumping lol. Strangely I also always remember everything, even when I get wasted (which only happened a couple of times but still), unlike everyone else I know, who never recall everything that's been going on. But I never really act any other way that I normally do, maybe I'm just a bit more clumsy, but who isn't :icon_wink.

19. FJ Cruiser

I generally just have less inhibition speaking my thoughts, and they often come out more cleverly than sober, so I'm just more social. I also become very happy and sometimes randomly just laugh or dance around. I'm a notorious heavyweight among my friends even though I've been drunk less than a handful of times. I also apparently keep my composure very well. Apparently it's my Irish heritage coming out in me.

20. Night Rain

Apparently I started talking nonsense the last time I got drunk. I didn't remember a thing the next day (everything is crystal clear up until that last glass). They just won't tell me what I said though... I hope it was really nonsense...