1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I shave my butt?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by Miaplacidus, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

Fred i agree with ummm Paul and Jim. Be proud of what you have i rather have someone whos hairy than unaturally baby smooth and its all prickly and womanish i like men not women. =]. But if you really want to do it you could just go far from town to get it waxed or something like that.

2. InaRut

My name is inarut and I'm a hair-o-holic.
    I have hair on my chest, curls on my back (ew), "Do's" on my ass, and forests on my legs.
    *sits back down*

3. Latinokid

Latinokid Guest

My name is Latinokid and im a.....hair-o-holic luver...i luv my men with lots of hair! =]

4. Ty

Ty Guest

Hmmm, if my Bum ever got too hairy, i'd proberly wax...hehe, how gay of me XD

5. InaRut

First thing, I think I can use my hairyness to determine the people who want me for sex and who want me for alot more :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. That way when I go to my gay club for the first time and get a bit to drunk I can hopefully defend myself with body hair :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I'll either have a
    "Back hair? Yikes. Lets just cuddle."
    or
    *Gets to hotel room and takes off shirt* "See ya."
    or
    "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

6. CrimsonThunder

#46 CrimsonThunder, Nov 22, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2007
  7. Bryan

Well, you cann wax it, but if you are willing to pay alot and have to out patient a few times, you can get permanent laser hair removal.

8. InaRut

I like the hair Removal!
    Edit: by lazer...

9. CrimsonThunder

I trimmed today. ^^

Derek made me do it.

10. CelebrityHead

LIAR!

11. CrimsonThunder

Ok, maybe I was bending the truth a bit but you DID want me to do it. >_>

12. Kimi

I don't know why people find this funny. Even if you did, why would you say that at loud? Maybe it's something gay people does.

Anyways, shaving is easy but it will grow back pretty soon and you can not believe how itchy when it grew back. I once shaved my hair that's around my hole(not on my ass cheek but literally around my ass hole) and it was pretty easy but after 4 or 5 days. I don't know how many times I scratched my ass hole:roflmao: :roflmao:

So I think best option would be waxing. You can use duct tape to remove hair with so much pain...but it's really handy:slight_smile: I use duct tape once in a while:slight_smile:

But if you gonna use duct tape then be sure to apply some lotion where you removed hair because it gets pretty sore.

13. CrimsonThunder

Because people have sense of humor. Why do we say it out loud, because we're allowed to express our emotions. And its something people of all genders do. That should answer all your questions. :slight_smile:

14. Louise

Ow, ow ow ow OW is all I have to say to all the ideas of waxing or duct taping!

Can you imagine how much it would hurt to wax your crack and around your hole???!!! And then start all over again 4-6 weeks later depending on hair growth.

My advice, learn to live with your hairy botty. You don't have to look at it and there are loads of people that like hair, even if you don't very much.

:kiss: and one for your hairy bot :kiss: *thinks; thank goodness its virtual*

15. CrimsonThunder

It would only hurt for a second though! Compared to 1 month of hair. :wink:

16. Kimi

Thanks.

Oh, yeah. It hurts. But not too bad I guess. Compare to some other hurtfull infuries I had:lol:

17. Louise

Crimson Thunder I think you maybe haven't waxed your private bits :lol: It certainly brings a tear to the eye!

It hurts like hell for a good 2 mins for each strip then your skin is left all sore and red, often you have to pass several times over the same area to get all those stubbon hairs, even if you go to a professional waxing parlour the soreness is unavoidable.

Granted once the pain and the sorness dies down you have a lovely smooth bot for a few weeks. Fred will just have to decide if he is willing to put himself through all that!

18. CrimsonThunder

No I haven't but I can tell you what I have done... Just then. Used some "Sensative" skin hair removal cream by nair... I think that sensative skin means DONT USE because my chest is red and killing me right now. XD

19. Louise

Phew, well just be happy you tried first on your chest hair :lol: Just think what it would do on your privates!:lol:

Seriously, do you have any aloe vera cream in your house, or better still an aloe vera plant? If you do rub some on liberally all over the sore parts, it really is a miraculous plant :kiss:

20. CrimsonThunder

Hmm I might! I'll have to check. ^^;

My nipples are killing me LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.