1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do i meet other gay guys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Thesasmaster, Oct 20, 2011.

1. LegitRomance

First of all before I freak out, it's online. And second, you can use online networks to meet people in your town, then you can like meet up somewhere (but bring a friend or two with you) and then you can go from there.
    That's what a few of my friends have done. To 'date' you don't actually have to be in the same room. You can do it over webcam and such, but to GO on a date (two different things to go on a date means your testing the person to see if you'd match. Dating means your in a relationship.) means to actually go someone for a "hang out" as your calling it.

2. Bran1977

Bran1977 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    OK...I guess I think dating is something that happens AFTER you meet someone and see if u both like each other. I could never date someone I did not know for some time. Maybe that means I am too scared or maybe I cannot trust ppl until I know them for awhile....like weeks or months. I guess I am into "hangin" more than dating. ...and yes we have lots of fun.

3. LegitRomance

And where did me questioning the fun factor start? No where. I honestly don't give a damn. And from the sounds of things your blinding yourself with conformity on thinking you need to date when all you want is friends who are either gay/bi that's normal. Wow ._.

4. Bran1977

Bran1977 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    conformity??? not sure....I have fun and go where I want to...and do what I like...with ppl who like the same things...we have fun.

5. LegitRomance

Wow. I never asked you about what you do, let's make this clear: I actually do not give a fuck about what you do on your free time mkay? Every teenage goes out with friends so stop acting like I've never done it. As far as I'm concerned, you need to be taking a class on common sense ._.

6. Bran1977

Bran1977 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    anger...says a lot...so sad....

7. Sethrowe

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Bran, you made 50 posts in one day, not one of them are remotly useful... 35 of them include "kool"... I just read a post where a guy spilled his guts out and you just said "so kool" wtf is that?

8. VentinIntrovert

Perhaps Bran just wants access to the chat rooms....

9. Eric

Cool your jets, kiddies. Let's not say anything we'll regret. :wink: