1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you do it ?

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by doglover44, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Markoso

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Doglover, first of all you have to be aware of the basic fact that every individual has her/his own preferences in every field, own way of undestanding of her/his position in life and responding to it. I know various people (male and female, young, middle age and even old) who are very concerned, anxious about their sexual orientation and identity. This is really huge issue (for them), which has been pestering them for a long time. Others are more relaxed about it, also because they have realized that sexual orientation of many people can change and this in fact happens quite often.

As I said in my first reply, I didn't have any problems regarding erotic-sexual functioning with my ex-wife. We got divorced mainly beacuse I started to perceive her as egotistic, scheming and too materialistic (Probably she would say even worse things about me hahaha).

Perhaps you plan to get married to a woman in order to have child (children)? If you really desire it, I strongly advice you to find a woman who is bisexual herself, or - if she is straight - tell her honestly about your sexual preferences as soon as possible. Then later her decide whether she wants to go down this path with you or not. Don't push yourself (and her) in life of lies, dissatisfaction, lingering suspicions and increasing mutual hostility. I have heard and read so many sad stories ... Love yourself! I wish you good luck!

2. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

it just soo stressful feel like going to a counsler or tharpiest

3. doglover44

doglover44 Guest

I just think I am using bi as a cover up