1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How did you choose your name and pronouns?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by anann, Feb 14, 2015.

1. Sebby45

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have always preferred male pronouns. IDK, just always have. They felt more "right" to me.

As for names, well, if I had to go by another name I would choose Rory. It is mostly masculine, but is used among women as well. So sort of androgynous. Plus, Rory is the Last Centurion...if you know what I mean. :icon_wink

2. Hawk

Admin Team Full Member Away

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd prefer neutral pronouns, though society doesn't acknowledge it as a singular pronoun and will either call you he or she, so it doesn't matter TOO much to me; between he and she, I think I like he/him slightly more, though it depends on the day as well.

I've been trying Cody for a couple weeks now, it's fairly close to my given name, even though my given name is super feminine and there's no neutral or masculine alternatives or nicknames for it. I wanted something as similar as I could to my given name (since I don't plan on legally changing it). If I do end up finding another name I like it'll most likely start with the "K" sound.