1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How clean is your room normally ?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SonicBoom, Sep 1, 2015.

?

How clean is your room normally ?

1. Very clean

7.7%
  2. Mostly clean

30.8%
  3. Somewhat clean

32.3%
  4. Not at all clean. Messy messy messy.

29.2%
  1. Batman

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My room is almost always mostly clean. I like to keep things tidy enough that I can roll around unobstructed in my office chair, but due to my collection of knick knacks and my mild hoarding, it is always a little cluttered on shelves, my desk and most flat surfaces.

2. BigGayAlex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    ^ Same here. Due to the size of my room (9x11), there are boxes of stuff around everywhere. Everything is organized tho; via alphabetically (DVDs, music CDs, LPs), items pertaining to daily life, topics (books), etc. The first thing I do when I wake is make the bed and wash the sheets/blankets at least once a week. I take a shower before I go to bed, I do not like going to bed dirty. The only major problem is fine dust, as I live in a old farmhouse, even tho my room was technically added on in 1997. I do not eat in there so no dirty dishes/glasses. Well, I do leave my jug of water by the bed for that late night chug of H20.

Quick story: One night during a barn party, someone spilled a beer in my room (after I asked them TWICE to leave it outside the room). So, even in a slightly buzzed state, I wiped up the excess beer immediately with a towel. Then I got the carpet cleaner sweeper and cleaned the carpet. I also cleaned all the bedding. Needless to say that person is banned from the room now.

#82 BigGayAlex, Sep 18, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
  3. Donteatthesushi

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I keep my room immaculate, if my room isn't clean and in order my OCD goes off. I always keep arranging everything, especially my books which i keep according to author and content (history, science etc). I make sure everything is kept spotless.

#83 Donteatthesushi, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  4. ForNarnia

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It really irritates me when my room is messy, so I try to keep it clean. Unfortunately for me, I spend a lot of my time really depressed and just kind of go 'screw it, let it be a mess', which only serves to irritate me later, spurring a cleaning operation :slight_smile:

5. SonicBoom

:eusa_doh: I got to go clean my room again

6. Oddsocks

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mostly clean. It would be cleaner if it was just my girlfriend's room (she is much more organised than I!) but...it's got me in it, and with me come my numerous possessions and lack of natural tidiness. It's better than when I first moved in though, haha!

I do my best to not strew clothes over the floor, and to keep all my books and other bits and bobs nicely stashed away. But between the two of us we kind of have more things than we have space in this one room.

...We'll probably be a LOT tidier when we move out and have a whole apartment to store our stuff in.