1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can people not wash their hands after using the washroom?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Techno Kid, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Beantown

Beantown Guest

Wow a graveyard, that's heaps brave. I've seen too many zombie films and I fit the role of the blonde who's first to get killed in movies but I dunno I never think about washing my hands after having sex in somewhere public unlike when you actually use the bathroom. I've never had like a major operation so I dunno about that waking up during thing.

2. Aquilo

Alcohol&soap kill all bacteria if they get into contact with it and when you use enough of it. Sadly bacteria can 'hide' so washing your hands doesn't kill and remove all bacteria.

Antibiotics are poisons which only poison bacteria.

Antibiotic resistant bacteria have anti poisons or other methods to neutralize the antibiotics.

So soap and sanitizer can and will kill antibiotic resistant bacteria. So it is especially important to clean your hands with soap and sanitizers with antibiotic resistant bacteria, because you can't kill them easily with antibiotics once they've infected you or when you infect someone else with who has a bad immune system.

Normal soap and sanitizers don't contain antibiotics. It's not needed (you only use it when you're infected and very ill) and it can cause bacteria to become resistant. Antibiotics are only used as a last resort (apart from the few stupid doctors who prescribe it for small inconveniences and the bio-industry who are dumb enough to give masses of it to most animals, resulting in massive amounts of resistant bacteria).

3. Cas

Cas

When I'm in public restrooms, so many people leave without washing their hands and it makes me rather reluctant to touch anything afterwards. I really don't want someone's excrement on my hands. Washing your hands is overall a good idea, no doubt about it.

4. VideoGameLover

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm OCD so I wash my hands all the time.