1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How are you feeling?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Miloooo, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Miloooo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just wondering how you're feeling currently!

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Cai.....I'm tired because I just got home from being the sound guy for a play. It's a half-hour drive to the theatre and the show gets over about 10:00 pm every night. The show is "The Importance of Being Earnest" it was written by Oscar Wilde in 1890 but it's still funny! The theatre is 117 years old and is a very cool place to do plays in. the sound and lights have all been updated, but the building is very cool. Anyway it's already 10:55 pm here and I'm tired so I'm headed to bed. Glad to have you as a new member!! :old_smile:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. Omnis Leevene

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Not so good…At least at the moment. Being bombarded by piles of homework…

4. Carla01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I am depress why is live so full of persons that want to put obstacles in our live journey or is just me that believe in equal rights and trade offs

5. BiCavalier

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I can't say that I can relate to your situation, but I will say that I deeply empathize with what I believe you are struggling with. Things are different in the states, even if the public rhetoric is a little chaotic. I am assuming that you are M2F transitioned? If I may ask, when did you start your transition and where are you now?

My story is probably much different. I struggled to accept my attraction to men and coming out bisexual late in life. I hid from it almost my entire life, but in the last two years I have felt a tremendous weight lift from me. Now I'm just trying to find the meaning in it all and continue to fit it into my married life. I feel fortunate. I know that others and maybe yourself are dealing with much greater burdens and obstacles as you say. Can you share more about what you are going through?

6. Carla01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I have started hrt September 2023 which makes it six months up to date going for seven months in beginning of April

I went trough school and military training hiding my true gender. I got married and now busy with divorce not because of me transing mtf
    All the years I dressed differently when I was home alone. I am not regretting one moment at all since I started hrt medication six months ago

A lot of my body and face features have changed that I got shock today when I look in the mirror today since day one

7. BiCavalier

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I cannot imagine what that is like to see and feel your body transform like that. Even though it must be slow and gradual, it still has to be surprising. How fast did you notice changes? What did you notice first and how did it make you fee? I suspect that this was something you wanted for a long time, but were you scared when you saw the changes?

8. Carla01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I have to say the following just to put context and clarity. Every person transgender journey is different and experience differently.

The first changes was emotional change. Getting in a mind state(angry) that is not accepted by everybody before starting the journey previously took me ten seconds, now two seconds with negative outcome. I have teach myself recently to take a step back and then react.

I am on a fast tract process under a doctor care.
    The second change was when the girls visit me whereby I am a "b" cup currently
    The girls was also the reason for me coming out to my parents only with positive outcome

I always wanted to be a women. In my youth coming-out and been different was always met with negative reactions from society. Now a days society is more acceptable for persons transitioning.

I done research by reading every possible article and watch you tube videos before before transitioning mtf to find out the what the negative and positive effects is mentally and on my body. There is always a price to pay in one way or the other.

When a person ask me what advice I can provide then it will be the following

" Hrt will definitely make you feel more, but it's not a magical cure all. You still will have the mental struggles you started with"
    and
    " Have your support structures in place as you will not make it alone"

Apologies for oversharing .

9. ScottyG

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad you did share! I’ve been thinking about mtf for years!

10. Loves books

I’m lonely but have been for the last 10+ years. I don’t have any friends but I don’t like being around people either. My dog makes me happy but she’s around 13 years old now and I’m dreading her dying.

11. tallslenderguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    As far as i'm concerned, there's no such thing. Openness is how we get to know each other and connect. i, for one, appreciate when a person shares the details of their life and believe that is a primary point of communities like EC. <3

12. IMBprd

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    At peace with myself … finally

13. Carla01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Family only
    The emotions and storm with in me have calm down, The Psychologist have have ended my monthly sessions and advice that so much progress was made that he does not see and feel that we need to meet any more.

My partner have also moved in with me and is going great

The journey to introduce my partner to the family needs to begin, There will be low's and high's moments.

Attached Files:

14. Jelle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Tired, but overall okay.