1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hooking up with a first timer questions

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by stumble along, Dec 18, 2013.

1. stumble along

title says it all, hes curious, im out to friends but not family, hes had sex with just girls, ive been all over the map at least twice.

i dont feel like buying condoms right now but he has some, they are ribbed, is that okay?

im buying (water based) lube and medical gloves, is it wierd with the gloves? i want to make it as clean and feel good as possible so i thought he'd be less inclined to back out just in case theres fecal matter on the glove and not on our fingers... and again partly for my use as im hoping the more i do it ill be cleaner in general down there

and ive got plenty of towels so were good.

im asking because ive never dealt with ribbed before and ive never dealt with someone that wants to have a lot of anal sex, specially first time.

and ive told him about being nervous and going slow and all the jazz i learned here so im hoping to do a good job

and if this is happening its happeneing tonight so please fast responses!!? thanks

and we basically have agreed on flip flop because hes not too excited with a dick up his butt and im not excited having a dick up my butt without showing him what to do first, and im not much of a bottom anyway

#1 stumble along, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  2. mav96213

I doubt the "ribbed" type will make much difference, but maybe someone else will chime in on that subject.

You still have some time before hooking up, so drink a TON of water this afternoon, it will help flush your system and usually will induce your body to take a dump (which will clean you out). Yeah you'll be in the bathroom a lot taking a piss as well during the afternoon, but you've got time to empty your bladder before the event, so don't worry much about that...

Have fun, use lots of lube, and go slow...

3. stumble along

thanks! drinking might hinder my tennis but ill try! haha

any idea about the gloves? good or bad?

4. Pat

Pat

Bring the turkey baster too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: kidding.

5. Data

Data Guest

Gloves are a good idea. Some people just put a condom over 1, 2, or 3 fingers instead of gloves.

6. PurpleGrey

Virgin here, but I've done my share of anal masturbation, so I know a little. What I would do is shower beforehand and get thoroughly clean, and while you're in there, stick a finger in and make sure you're empty. Don't know if I'm mentioning this in time, though. Good luck!

7. Data

Data Guest

OP, how'd it go?!?!