1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homosexuality killed Dinosaurs?

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by IrisM, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Motov

Can you imagine a cross dressing T_Rex? Or a brontosaurus "necking" in the woods?
    Assuming there were "gay" Dinosaurs, I wonder if there were nerdy types, "jocks" or dinosaurs who liked sports,.. Can you imagine All Star Wrestling dinosaurs?(!):roflmao::icon_bigg:grin::rolle:

2. yes

yes

isn't it true that dinosaurs lived for several million years while humans on the other hand are a relatively new species? :icon_conf
    and talking about violence, mass breeding and farming animals for slaughtering them is quite... violent?
    seems to me the dinosaurs clearly have got the upper hand here. :eusa_naug

3. Jonimarie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    wow. You know what's scary ... these people vote.

4. Emberblaze

I looked at the title and smiled SO widely. I just HAD to see this. Ah man, don't the world just make you feel like you're being coddled in a big ol warm, cuddly blanket? ^^

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If this is honestly believed in....my faith in humanity has literally gone extinct. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. inthedark4eva

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    There were absolutely gay dinosaurs.....

[​IMG]

7. Emberblaze

Lmfaoooo!

8. Pain

Pain Guest

Ok... um... how can people know if dinosaurs engaged in anal sex? And did they worship anything, let alone Satan? We can't know how their thoughts worked... um... this is just propaganda.

9. Given To Fly

You knwo what's scarier than that?

These people BREED! :angry:

10. No wonder I hated Bible class as a child... :dry:

11. IrisM

This is basically why I don't take Abrahamic faith seriously. >.>

12. Asari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    dino buttsecks ftw!

13. Miz Purple

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I believe it people are crazy there was a lady who believes gay people like to eat shit and that that's what is being taught schools, it's like these people are fucking crazy !

14. anko

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Lost faith in humanity for a minute there.

15. Route466

Route466 Guest

I thought this was why the dinosaurs died out.

[YOUTUBE]BGR48GaLtpE[/YOUTUBE]

I spent my entire teen years thinking I was responsible. :frowning2:

16. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, don't forget, it's estimated that over 99% of people who have ever drank water have died, and there is significant evidence that everyone who has drank water but hasn't died yet will die.

17. Jonimarie

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

First of all - love the Dino on the bike. LOL

Second of all - I just don't honestly get this. I mean what logically adult would believe something like this. I mean seriously, I have heard some outlandish things, but wow. Really!!? If these are the people that re-elected Bush - then it makes sense.

I can't say anything else, other than wow.

18. None

On the dark side of the moon, running to the east.
    - In the Bible, dinosaurs are "Serpents" and "Behemoths" who do not submit to God's grace.

Funny because I thought that the behemoth was a mystical beat made up by Job including a ring through its nose .. a symbol of it being tamed versus "not submitting to god's grace" .. and another note since man and dinosaurs never really existed together that farther proves the idea that Job simply had a day dream .. but regardless lets continue ...

- The serpent is a symbol of sexual deviancy and satanism, particularly radical homosexuality.

Well the serpent in the testament views had always symbolized satan himself (not satanism which means following satan) and sexual desire (not sexual deviancy) .. and I love the radical homosexuality .. EXTREMISM HOMOSEXUALITY .. it beats normal homosexuality to the ground :lol: ...

- Many homosexuals, including John Wayne Gacy Jr., have been serial killers.

True that .. I mean lets face it .. bin laden was homosexual .. hitler was homosexual .. Gary Ridgway was homosexual .. Yang Xinhai was homosexual .. Breivik was homosexual .. even Cho Seung-Hui was homosexual .. its obvious .. all homosexuals are serial killers unlike normal peop.. oh wait ...

- Much like today's serial killer homosexuals, dinosaurs lived a life of violence and sodomy.

Once again .. true .. lets face it .. if the dinosaurs were normal they would've acted nice .. just like how the lions love to be gazelles all day long .. or how the sharks feed the little fishies all what they have gather of delicious sea weed .. and of course who can forget about the owls flying all night just to fetch some sugar cubes to the little mice .. ooooh .. but of course all those animals are normal (no they don't demonstrate a single homosexual behavior in the slightest .. nah ah) so they manage to survive .. but the damn homosexual killer dinos decided to run amok with their evil ways .. I mean lets face it who never saw 2 dinos humping each other .. its all over the web people ...

- Fueled by satanism, violence and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

[​IMG]

And thats all folks ...

Really know .. I think it was an attempt at trolling .. but still I couldn't pass the chance for a silly rant :lol: ...

19. SparkDT

Hahaha just when I thought I'd seen it all...