1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT News Homophobe are running out of places to shop

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by RainDreamer, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Psaurus918

I can't imagine many clothing stores being anti gay. Sure some stores might not promote being gay but anti gay marriage...nah

2. WhereWeWere

WhereWeWere Guest

Speaking of which, I went to Target today and a worker there was wearing a pride shirt. Let me see if I can find it.

Here it is:

[​IMG]

The guy was all over the place too, re-stocking things, working at cash registers, and nobody seemed to mind it. I'm surprised he didn't receive looks of disgust or given bad comments, well, at least he wasn't when he was nearby my sight or hearing range.

When he was working the cash register next to the one I was at, I smiled at him. He smiled back. Who knows, maybe I made his day.

3. darlig ulv

Oh no! Stores treating their employees like human beings. WWJD

4. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    One thing though, I hope the children of homophobic parents are allowed to go in if they support LGBT+ otherwise that's discriminating to them just because of what their parents believe.

5. RainDreamer

No one is kicking them out of the stores because they are homophobes. They are just (stupidly) choosing not to shop at stores that support LGBT people, and as more places start doing so, they are facing either a choice of suck it up and have to deal with LGBT people shopping at places that embrace LGBT rights, or find less and less places they can shop, which is what happening.

6. Secrets5

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Even the stores that don't visually promote LGBT+, I'm guessing, depending on where you live, most of the people who work there support LGBT+.

I know this might sound abusive, but someone should force them to shop at these stores and see how normal [maybe not during Christmas time ... everything/one gets a little chaotic] families of all types are.

7. Gay1234

I think this is a good thing though it might mean that homophobes will have to learn to get over gay people. Yippee to this!

8. LogicNoSense

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Really, if that's the case, then in due time we can tell who's a homophobic by seeing who's going around naked. = =

9. YermanTom

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :roflmao:We just had black Friday, we can have rainbow days for the rest of the year!(!)

10. KoffeeMonster

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It kind of serves them right in a weird way. If they're that homophobic, they should try and get over it.. It's not like we're pulling their teeth or something. Maybe they should be more acceptable or at least more polite (doesn't mean they have to like the people of the LGBT community) to us. Then they can shop as much as they please. :thumbsup: