1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

High school experiences

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Sean12, Jan 14, 2016.

1. lovetoomuch

I wasn't out in high school and contrary to what a lot of people say, I really enjoyed high school and got along with many people.

Had I been out, I think my perception would have been different.
    My school was pretty strict on bullying, so I didn't fear getting bullied or ostracized for being gay (maybe my freshman and sophomore years I would have because some of the guys were jerks). I'm sure I would have heard a lot of gossip about myself though because people loved rumors in my school. I tended to mind my own business and I didn't like people knowing my business - so I knew coming out in high school wasn't the best idea.

The only two things I would have feared a bit were locker rooms and losing guy friends. I cannot imagine what the locker room would have been like since straight guys tend to assume that gay guys like anyone that has a penis (which is obviously false). I also don't know how accepting my guy friends would have been in high school since everyone cares about other people's opinions in high school.

2. Ty05

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Being in Texas...

Well, living in Texas has lended the coming out process for me to be slow and steady. However, at the same time, I'm glad things are going slow. For those who do know that I'm gay, they treat me the same way that they have always treated me. I am very blessed for that. I'm graduating high school this year and I cannot wait for college where I know I can truly be myself. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc

3. SubZero

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I was never out in high school. I had same-sex attractions to certain classmates, but I never thought that I was gay at that time. It wasn't until my 3rd year in college where I accepted these attractions and accepted the fact that I am gay. Still not out to anybody in school...only to 2 family members.

In high school, I was rather quiet. I had a fair amount of friends, but was quite anti-social. That changed in college and I'm really outgoing now. I kind of regret my high school years since I didn't have the 'fun' experience like the typical teenager would. My advice: just enjoy it while you can because those 4 years will go by quick!

4. JonSomebody

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I did not come out until a few years after high school but I do remember these two guys from school who were really popular. Both were good looking in their own way and both were athletic to say the least. Although they both always treated me really nice and wanted to be around me a lot when I was in school and not at work, I did not understand why they had such a strong connection with me since we really did not have that much in common. One was a football player and I remember this teen club had a grand opening and he suggested that he and I go together. He came by mom's house which is were I was living since I was still a teenager and since he liked the way I dress, he wanted to borrow one of my jackets and a sweater to wear with his new pants. My family liked him a lot so when he visit, they treated him really well. This day, there was no one home but one of my older sisters who was up in her room on the phone. I went up to my room to get some jackets and sweaters so that he could choose and when I return, he was butt naked, sitting on the couch with a wide grin on his face. I got so nervous and scared and could not believe he had done this. He was laughing at my reaction and to make matters worst, he began to dance and run all over the lower part of the house singing along with the song on the radio. I grabbed one of my jackets and tried to wrap it around him since he would not put any clothes on and just in case my sister came down the stairs. He would grab me and started humping me, grabbing my ass or trying to kiss me. I started squirming and he was telling me to be quiet and enjoy what was happening. I did not do as he said therefore, he finally gave in and put some clothes on still with the big grin on his face. Later that night, we went to this club and because my whole family are good dancers, I was known to have some nice moves on the dance floor which made the high school girls like me even more and it kept me on the dance floor as well. All of a sudden from one corner of the club, he was just staring at me dancing with one of the girls but he was giving me such a serious look which I did not understand why. Still oblivious, after the club closed, he came home with me because he wanted to get his clothes. While turning my key in the door, he was humping his crotch up against my ass which made me drop my keys on the porch. He was laughing at me again and when he grabbed me to kiss me, my mom came down the stairs to see if I was okay and that is when he got his clothes and left. The other guy took a lot of classes that I did and when we would be in gym and in the locker room afterwards, he would start this conversation with me until every one had left and then he would drop his towel right in front of me and approach me naked and started massaging my shoulders while he was still talking to me. I was so confused by his actions because I did not represent myself in a way for anyone to know if I was gay and better yet, I was not sure I was gay at that time as well. So, I could not understand why he would do this to me all the time. Even when were in wrestling practice, he would pull down his shorts and jock and start to hump me if he and I were wrestling against each other which embarrassed me all the time. One day, he had turned on some music and once every one left, he dropped his towel again and started gyrating seductively naked to the music and he was getting aroused too. I was so scared until the gym coach came in and saw what was happening. He told him to put his clothes on and for both of us to get to our next class. The gym coach called me into his office and closed the door to inform me that he thinks this guy got a crush on me and testing me to see if I would give in to his actions. He also went on to tell me that a lot of guys our age are into experimenting with their sexuality out of curiosity. To conclude this story, I did see these two guys years later on separate occasions and the both of them brought up those antics back in the day. They both told me that they had no problem with experimenting back then and just wanted to see if I would play along. To say the least, they never questioned me about if I was gay and when I asked them what was it about me that made them come at me like that. They both said that because I was cool and they both had secret crushes on me because of the way I look and the way I carried myself. They both each said that when I danced with girls, I danced as if I was having sex...whatever that means..!!!!

5. Libra Neko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I didn't go to typical high school. I already had my mental illness that young and went to alternative high school. I did almost everything at home.
    I didn't even realize I was bi until I was out of high school; I thought I was straight so this topic is pretty irrelevant.