1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by dieson, Aug 8, 2017.

1. dieson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello! i recently found this website and it looked nice so i decided to give it a shot.

My nickname is dieson(not related to my irl name) im 14 and still questioning. well not entirely because its clear for me that i have attraction towards females as well, but since im young(and quite oldschool i might add) i dont think that ill really find out till experiencing which(hopefully) wont be until im 18.
    The main reason why i decided to create this account is bc i need friends so this is my first step i guess. I have some net friends, one of which lives in la which from what ive heard is full with lbgtq+ people.
    But the thing is that here in vienna people arent really open to lgbtq+ things. at least people around my age, hopefully its better for adults because in my school after having a workshop about it, 3 guys threatened to hit and punch people of the same sex if they show affection(even holding hands) in front of him, which p much shows how narrow minded my whole class is. oh well, at least the teachers are better.
    But basically, thanks to that i dont really have any experience about sexualities, genders and its whole culture so im hoping to get to know more about it.

Im sorry if it went really off-topic, regardless im v happy to become part of the community

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.

3. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, and welcome to the community. You have come to the right place to seek support and create some new friends along the way. :slight_smile: