1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi.. Sorry I'm a little shy

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Ozzo, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Ozzo

Hi everyone... I'm new here of course... My girlfriend is already a part of this forum and they told me about it. You can call me Oz, or Zoey, or just go by my username. I recently figured out my sexual orientation and gender identity, so I'm still really anxious about all of it. From a few months ago until last week I thought I was just bisexual, but I've realized that I'm actually pansexual and genderfluid. I usually feel masculine to an extent, though I've never been a super masculine guy. Recently though I've felt a lot more feminine, so for now I prefer to be called Zoey and for people to use she/her pronouns. I was born male, and I'm currently not out of the closet except for a few people when it comes to my gender. As for my sexual orientation, I came out as bisexual a little while ago, but now that I know I'm pansexual, I haven't told many people, because I felt like it doesn't matter all that much.

Sorry for rambling so much... I tend to be more anxious and shy and awkward when I feel feminine. :icon_redf

2. Randomcloud

Hi Zoey!! Welcome :smilewave

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  4. treatmeright

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello Zoey, welcome to EC.
    In this site you can be what ever you want to be as long as you are comfortable and you will find support and friendship.

5. Vampire

Hello and welcome, Zoey.

I hope you'll come to terms with everything and that you'll find the answers you're looking for, all this while having a grea ttime on here. This website is excellent for finding the answers you're looking for, even for finding the support you might or might not need.

Best wishes,
    Andrew

6. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you :slight_smile:

7. Hello! Welcomed to EC! It's great to meet you! We look forward to getting to know you! :slight_smile: I like what you have written; your identity is awesome!