1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi people!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Targirl, Dec 12, 2007.

1. Kimi

Hey and Welcome to empty closets(!) (!)

As you maybe know already but this site is very welcoming and filled with cool people so I think you gonna love here:thumbsup:

Hope to see you around:smilewave :smilewave

2. pirateninja

Hello and welcome!

3. Targirl

Wow two pages of welcomes! I am popular :icon_bigg
    Yeah, so.
    About my orientation... I realise that "bi with a twist of lesbian" doesn't make sense really, but I'm still figuring out whether I really *am* just bisexual or whether I'm a full-blown lesbian. Obviously I have elements of heterosexuality and homosexuality. I'm gonna change that part of my profile I think...
    I'm from the UK, by the way! Haven't added that to my profile yet...

And about my "outness": I haven't actually told anyone I'm bi (except for maybe one of my friends... can't remember if I actually told her or not. She knows, anyway :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:) but most of my friends have guessed and are now kinda pressuring me to come out "officially" , if you catch my drift. Thing is, I don't really identify as "bi", even though I most definitely am... I don't know... I don't feel strange or odd, this is just how i am... I wouldn't go around saying "guess what? I'm straight!" so why should I go around saying "guess what? I'm bi!". Anyway, I'm just trying not to let the pressure get to me. I'm not sure why it makes a difference to them whether or not I actually say it. I'm not shy about saying if I think a girl is sexy... it's not like I hide my sexuality completely. People Are Straaange!

Hmm.. I hope this all made sense! I'm off to read the other threads now!